General Admissions & OTCAS Medical Terminology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HLTH1015

Reaction score
I had a quick question concerning the medical terminology prerequisite that most programs require. Does anyone know if a certificate for medical terminology would fulfill this for most programs? It only costs $90 and is a go by your own pass kind of set up, which is ideal for me while working.

I figured I would ask here first since I didn't know if anyone else had previous experience with this or not!

Members don't see this ad.

I had a quick question concerning the medical terminology prerequisite that most programs require. Does anyone know if a certificate for medical terminology would fulfill this for most programs? It only costs $90 and is a go by your own pass kind of set up, which is ideal for me while working.

I figured I would ask here first since I didn't know if anyone else had previous experience with this or not!
Some schools accept those type of certifications and some don't. You should email the school and ask if it would qualify. Most of the schools in CA did accept that type of certificate for me.

Reactions: 1 user