Medics in med school/PA school?

Started by FireR1E4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FireR1E4

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here with an EMS background (or other healthcare field) who is considering med school/ currently in med school or anyone who is currently a doctor or PA who has gone the "non-traditional" route? What are your experiences with the process?
 
hello, I am currently studying to take the MCAT. I'm a paramedic that works full time and school full time. Its been interesting juggling my time. I don't have much to tell you as far as experiences. I'm hoping that my time in EMS helps with getting into med school. You'll definately find many more people along the path that are non-trads and EMS'ers. Good luck!