Medscape physician salary survey

Started by TXPMR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"costs $99 for residents, $150 for members "

which is nothing short of obnoxious considering what I pay in dues and the fact that I participated in the survey without being compensated.
 
"costs $99 for residents, $150 for members "

which is nothing short of obnoxious considering what I pay in dues and the fact that I participated in the survey without being compensated.

Yeah.. there's something wrong with that.

They wouldn't be able to make a survey without your input.
 
I was speaking more along the lines of why PM&R was left out of the medscape survey. Even some sub-specialties are included but entire specialties (such as PM&R and Rad onc) are left off.