Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

You need to email admissions and [email protected]. He usually responds even when admissions don’t. But keep emailing and calling.
Is it jthomas or jcthomas

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, whenever I emailed, I try to schedule the email to send between 8am-9:15am CST to send so that it’ll be the first thing they see when they come in. They’ve always responded faster whenever I emailed around those times

Also, whenever I emailed, I try to schedule the email to send between 8am-9:15am CST to send so that it’ll be the first thing they see when they come in. They’ve always responded faster whenever I emailed around those times
Awesome! Thank you!

Is anyone else waitlisted? Is the class full?

They still haven’t even scheduled my second interview…maybe that’s why :(
if you guys haven’t already, I would suggest calling the Deans office to get an update about interviews. I tried emailing twice with no response. One day, I called the office 30 mins after they opened and they scheduled my second interview for right then and there. They sent out the zoom invite 10 minutes after I got off the phone with them.

if you guys haven’t already, I would suggest calling the Deans office to get an update about interviews. I tried emailing twice with no response. One day, I called the office 30 mins after they opened and they scheduled my second interview for right then and there. They sent out the zoom invite 10 minutes after I got off the phone with them.
They actually just scheduled it yesterday for me! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from Admissions I was suppose to have my interview in April and nobody has reached out to schedule it. Has anyone had this same problem? Any suggestions?

How long after the second interview did you guys hear back?

I have yet to hear anything back from Meharry except that application is still "under review" as a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had any interviews yet but I'm hoping for a miracle. Is still possible to get an interview?

I have yet to hear anything back from Meharry except that application is still "under review" as a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had any interviews yet but I'm hoping for a miracle. Is still possible to get an interview?
The class is almost full. I think they might have like 10-15ish spots left.

Does anybody know if the class is full or they doing waitlisting?
I would love to know this too. I got an email back from an associate dean yesterday saying that the admissions committee is still trying to finalize the review process, I have not been invited for an interview yet. How about you?

I would love to know this too. I got an email back from an associate dean yesterday saying that the admissions committee is still trying to finalize the review process, I have not been invited for an interview yet. How about you?
Someone said there are now only 5-6 seats. Mind you some of their MHS students are still waiting for a spot too.

Hey yall,
I received an email today saying that I was placed on a waitlist :/ I wasn't even called for an interview. I will be attending MWU-IL but I wish everyone the best, there is still hope. I know someone who was accepted from MWU-IL waitlist a week before classes started so praying for you all and if you don't get in, reapply it's okay. This was my third cycle and I finally made it :').

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone,
I received an email yesterday that I was denied :(
Wish you all the best on all of your academic endeavours!

What is the competitive DAT score for Meharry? Is it the same 17 AA and 17 ts?