Application complete date: July/secondary November
GPA (science, overall): 3.0/3.0/DIY postbach 3.67
DAT (AA/TS): 18/19
Dates available / interview date: end of February/beginning March
Method of interview: Virtual

I also received an interview this afternoon

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I had my first interview with them on Friday and I haven't heard back about the second interview. Should I contact the school?

for anyone who got an interview when you chose your date did you receive a confirmation after? I picked my date but didn't get any confirmation about my interview.

for anyone who got an interview when you chose your date did you receive a confirmation after? I picked my date but didn't get any confirmation about my interview.
I didn’t get anything after either

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my first interview with them on Friday and I haven't heard back about the second interview. Should I contact the school?
i interviewed last wednesday and never heard from the second. did you end up emailing the office of admissions or your first interviewer?

i interviewed last wednesday and never heard from the second. did you end up emailing the office of admissions or your first interviewer?
I emailed the person who interviewed me. He said i should hear back from my second person.

Reactions: 1 user
I still have not heard anything, tmmr makes a week. lmaoo
I had my two interviews a week and some days apart too. hopefully they reach out to schedule tomorrow! if not and you already contacted the first interviewer, maybe call the office

I already picked my interview week like two weeks ago and they just emailed and said that I needed to re-pick the week. The date options were pushed back. Anyone else have that happen? I'm wondering what the delay is about.

Did anybody get a second interview invite email with later dates options? I got invited feb 1st with dates options end of February and i picked that. Today they sent me another email with dates beginning march-mid March, im so confused.

I already picked my interview week like two weeks ago and they just emailed and said that I needed to re-pick the week. The date options were pushed back. Anyone else have that happen? I'm wondering what the delay is about.
Yes me!

Arent we “forced” to pick a school by March 15th if we are holding multiple seats? Im thinking about declining the interview bc these dates are too late in march

Arent we “forced” to pick a school by March 15th if we are holding multiple seats? Im thinking about declining the interview bc these dates are too late in march
Yeah I'm about ready to decline the interview too because it is getting late. Im already holding my in-state school and was just going to see what they were like but its getting messy.

Right
Yeah I'm about ready to decline the interview too because it is getting late. Im already holding my in-state school and was just going to see what they were like but its getting messy.
Exactly im holding 1 seat as well and wanted to know what it is about, but i dont like this. A D1 told me they’re always behind with everything.

Fact! School has a great history but something needs to be done about admission.

Hey guys for those who have been accepted I just made a group me because I cannot seem to find one anywhere! You're invited to my new group 'Meharry Class of 2027🦷' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Did anyone attend the recent Meharry 101 thing?

i was supposed to and missed it, but just got an email for another one tomorrow. But im confused because my interview is in 2 weeks and i havent heard anything from them not even a confirmation

Yeah I did! I thought it'd be more of a q&a about admissions but it was more like the steps to take after applying and/or getting accepted. They gave a lot of good info though and answered a few questions at the end!

i was supposed to and missed it, but just got an email for another one tomorrow. But im confused because my interview is in 2 weeks and i havent heard anything from them not even a confirmation
they will contact u like 2-3 days before the interview

Did anyone recently get accepted? If yes, did you receive the official acceptance letter in the email or did the AADSAS just change to "offer made"?

Did anyone recently get accepted? If yes, did you receive the official acceptance letter in the email or did the AADSAS just change to "offer made"?
the same thing happened to me. I called the office after doing my background check to confirm it was real. I saw some people on facebook had the same issue and turns out it was a mistake. luckily, it's real! call the office if you don't receive a formal letter like me - they'll send a link to pay your deposit

Hi everyone I hope all is well,

For anyone who has already interviewed or got accepted, was there 2 interviews or just 1? How was the second one if so?

Thank you

Hi everyone I hope all is well,

For anyone who has already interviewed or got accepted, was there 2 interviews or just 1? How was the second one if so?

Thank you
It was 2 interviews! Mine were a week apart from each other. For me my first was "closed file" and they just asked about who I am, what I like to do, what do I know about Meharry. The second was more open file where they knew my application more, just wanted to ask questions to see how i'd fit in with meharry. I used the SDN meharry interview questions to prepare it was pretty helpful

It was 2 interviews! Mine were a week apart from each other. For me my first was "closed file" and they just asked about who I am, what I like to do, what do I know about Meharry. The second was more open file where they knew my application more, just wanted to ask questions to see how i'd fit in with meharry. I used the SDN meharry interview questions to prepare it was pretty helpful
God bless, thank you for sharing i really appreciate that!! Congratulations on your acceptance!!

Did anyone else receive an email confirming their interview week and then another email with a different date? Mine said to disregard the previous email and said like interviewing through 20-24. Am I supposed to email back picking a day? I’m just confused.

Did anyone else receive an email confirming their interview week and then another email with a different date? Mine said to disregard the previous email and said like interviewing through 20-24. Am I supposed to email back picking a day? I’m just confused.
They sent me an email this morning confirming an interview week that I DID NOT pick. After they already asked me to repick. Truthfully, that was my last straw for them, so I'm withdrawing my app. Too messy. But good luck to the rest of you.

I’m experiencing this. I’m so tired of it. This marks my third reschedule. I also had one at the end of feb then got the reselect email and took a date and got the other email again. I’ve called them twice and left my name and number to be passed around. Nothing. I’ve also emailed. I’m really at my last straw with them.

Last edited:
I got two emails with different interview dates (one which I didn’t pick) but I’ve been accepted elsewhere and placed a deposit. I just wanted to hear what they had to say but I may decline cause it’s def late

I sent them an email withdrawing my application and still got those two emails confirmations. I hope they find the time to read my email and take me off the interview list.

Anyone else get an email stating to pick a date with the time slots available for their second interview. Im confused because they gave me a much later date and said to disregard the earlier date, but now they confirmed me for a date for my second interview when I haven’t done the first one yet.