Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone else get an email stating to pick a date with the time slots available for their second interview. Im confused because they gave me a much later date and said to disregard the earlier date, but now they confirmed me for a date for my second interview when I haven’t done the first one yet.
I had the same and just confirmed the second. I’m guessing I’ll see more during this week.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who submitted their supplemental app in January receive an invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a supplementary app in November and didn’t complete it. Should I even bother now? Are they still sending out interviews

I received a supplementary app in November and didn’t complete it. Should I even bother now? Are they still sending out interviews
If you didn’t do it then, why would you want to do it now? Its super late.

Has anyone heard from admissions lately I know it is late in the cycle are they still sending out interviews. I emailed admission earlier this week but still haven't hear anything back

You can. It seems there’s still lots of space to be filled just by seeing how many people are in the group chat. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard from admissions lately I know it is late in the cycle are they still sending out interviews. I emailed admission earlier this week but still haven't hear anything back
I interviewed not long ago and the admissions chair told me that they meet weekly so you might hear soon.

Reactions: 1 user
also received interview invite, most likely turning it down

Interview #2
School: Meharry
Notification date: 03/16/2023
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
Application complete date: 11/19/2022
GPA (science, overall): 3.2, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 17 AA, 17 TS, 17 PAT, 26 RC, Yes (14 Orgo, 16 QR)
Interview date: Early-Mid April
Method of interview: Virtual

Kind of hesitant to even follow through with what everyone's saying lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 17 AA, 17 TS, 17 PAT, 26 RC, Yes (14 Orgo, 16 QR)

I mean if it leads to an acceptance it’s definitely worth doing! Have you gotten accepted to any other schools?

Interview #2

What are they saying?? I’m wondering if I missed something?

If anyone interviewed with Dr. Cade this morning, good job 👌🏾

did they tell y’all when you’d hear back?
she told me the second interviewer should be reaching out... and to kinda give them time because they just got off spring break and there was a conference. Im gonna email again if I don't hear back soon for the second one.

For the people that got a late interview invite and received an acceptance, how long after your last interview did it take to receive the acceptance notification?
Yeah I was wondering too with it being this late in the cycle.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh so two weeks exactly from your 1st interview date? I’m so anxious it’s crazy

Oh so two weeks exactly from your 1st interview date? I’m so anxious it’s crazy
i wanna say about that amount of time! I know a lot of people are dropping their spots so theres hope!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I have offer made status as well. This is day 8 from my interview

Reactions: 2 users
Lol after second. You can’t get accepted without both. If you haven’t heard from them after your first, you’ll need to be proactive in contacting them and making sure the second gets done.

Was there anyone who had their interview recently that I could PM? I have mine coming up and had a few questions. Thanks in advance!

Supposed to have an interview this week, but no one has reached out yet to state an actual date/time. Is this normal ? This is the first interview