MEHARRY MEDICAL COLLEGE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C U in MD school

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a low mcat score in verbal. on the secondary they sent me, on the back they put my amcas number and a second number circled. That circled number is the same as my verbal score. what do you people think? are they just after my money? is this their way of keeping track of the applicants they sent out secondary to who don't meet their numbers but still they want to make money from?

Members don't see this ad.

No, I think it is just a coincidence. THe circled number is not my verbal score.

Members don't see this ad :)
WatchaMaCallit my verbal is really bad. i dont even want to say it.

applicant2002 did you also get an application from them. if so, are you saying that you have a number also circled that is the same as your verbal? please let me know. thanks!

Originally posted by C U in MD school:
•WatchaMaCallit my verbal is really bad. i dont even want to say it.

applicant2002 did you also get an application from them. if so, are you saying that you have a number also circled that is the same as your verbal? please let me know. thanks!•
Um, I think s/he was saying nearly the exact opposite. S/he DID have a number circled and it was NOT her/his verbal score. The point being that it was by CHANCE and DOESN'T mean that they DON'T want you. Good luck.
:)

Hey, i noticed that number too but it never hit me that it could be my verbal score. Actually, i've taken the MCAT more than once and the circled number equals the average of my combined verbal scores :confused: ....hmmmm, lets hope we get some more replies to see if we can figure out what meharry is up to this year.

DOCTORSAIB

u pple are just paraonid

number is my verbal score

number is my average of my verbal score

number is the same number on my license plate!!!

please pple, relax and just send in the secondary.....u will see in due time :D

shheeesh

can someone please tell me about the essays?

thnx ;)

WatchaMaCallit with that kind of an attitude no way you're getting the essay question! J/K
The essay is very simple, just tell us why meharry? (3 lines)

applicant2002 if the circled number is not your verbal then could it be an avg. of all ur verbals? try it, let us know.

THAT NUMBER MUST MEAN SOMETHING, and I SHALL FIND OUT! :D

i only took the MCAT once, and the circle # is not my verbal score. BTW, the number is a 7. I just think that it is for ID purposes, not in anyway has something to do with one's VR score. It may be the avg of all vr scores, but I doubt it because according to the barrons guide their avg vr score is 7.7. Hope this helps.