This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NavyBlueSuit

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I could not find a thread for this year's accepted class so I'm trying to be proactive. Hopefully this will help with spreading information, as well as getting to know everyone early. This is my first post, hope I did it right.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have any premed MHS students been admitted recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone been accepted lately? Does anyone have any news?

Let's try to make this a more active thread. I'd love to get to know you guys.

Has there been any more recent admits to the program? Because it’s only 24 people in the Facebook Group.

I have a friend who recently finished the program who told me they didn’t notify him until two weeks before the program started.

Does anyone know the date it begins?

Has there been any more recent admits to the program? Because it’s only 24 people in the Facebook Group.

I have a friend who recently finished the program who told me they didn’t notify him until two weeks before the program started.

I believe orientation is August 2-3 and classes start August 6.

I think the most recent ones on fb were a week or two ago. They could still be admitting people. As of right now all we have received are our emails and school login. Still waiting for the inevitable forms like immunizations and things like that.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone I'm getting a little nervous at this point. I was contacted back in May about the program and I still haven't received an answer. Anyone else in this situation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone I'm getting a little nervous at this point. I was contacted back in May about the program and I still haven't received an answer. Anyone else in this situation?

Yup, I think a lot of us are in this situation.

I know patience is a virtue but why would Meharry wait and drag this process out so much? At a certain point, people cannot get up and move across the country.

Maybe we'll hear soon. Has anyone heard anything?

Hey all, congratulations to all. I am second year dental students. I have a 2 bedroom apartment located on campus and i am looking for a roommate.

Hey all, congratulations to all. I am second year dental students. I have a 2 bedroom apartment located on campus and i am looking for a roommate.

If Meharry contacts us soon and I get in, I'd be interested. You can PM me.

Hey all, I am sure you guys will hear from them by Friday. They tend to take a little longer. Good luck to all. Feel free to let me know if you have questions. I am a second year dental student and I did MHS too

Not sure what happened with you all but they are still accepting people 2 weeks into the program smh

Not sure what happened with you all but they are still accepting people 2 weeks into the program smh

I just got invited to apply to this program.. I would love to get any input from any of you who are current students, and are now getting close to finishing the program.. How was the program? How competitive is the atmosphere in general as MHS students? How was the pace and work load compared to undergraduate years because I have always heard that it is completely different.. Finally, do you think that this program gave you a good chance to get accepted into med/dental school the following year? It concerns me a bit that after working so hard for a year, there is still no guarantee for acceptance.. Thank you very much in advance, and wishing you all a great rest fo your year :)