-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Meharry MHS 2024
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
naaclt
New Member
Congratulations!Got the A!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s what I am trying to figure out tooDoes anyone know where we can check the status of our application?
Congratulations 🥳when did you submit applicationGot the A!
Thanks 🙏🏾Congratulations!
Just got the A!!! Submitted on 4/1.
I am not sure if there is a way to check the status. I'd say just monitor your email. That is how I was informed. Best of luck to you in your application!Does anyone know where we can check the status of our application?
Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone who got accepted so far! I am still waiting to hear back. I submitted a day before the deadline on 3/31. *crosses fingers* does anyone know if the accept people weekly? monthly? bi monthly?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!Hey everyone, I'm interested in the MHS program and I have some questions:
1. Is this program virtual, in-person, or hybrid?
2. If it's virtual, are you planning to move to Nashville?
1. The program will be 100% virtual.
2. I will not be moving but there are a couple of people who have gotten accepted that will be moving!
There is notHi does anyone know if there’s a linkage still? The website has me confused.
Thank you for creating this thread! I have a question, is MHS a gateway into the Meharry’s medical school? Is there a requirement for any MHS students wanting to go the medical school?Hey everyone, I know it's still pretty early, but I'm interested in applying to the Meharry MHS program this upcoming cycle. So, I decided to create this thread so that we can all stay connected and up to date on things. Also, MHS alumni, please feel free to comment about your experience with the program and if you're willing to share your stats before applying!
aclarke406
New Member
What does the daily schedule look like for Meharry MHS?
I am trying to figure out if I will be able to work full-time while in school.
I am trying to figure out if I will be able to work full-time while in school.