You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Meharry MHS 2025-26
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi! I’ll be applying for 2025-2026! Wishing everyone amazing luck! Trying to submit by next weekend! We got this, yall! 🙏🏾✨💖Hey you all! I'm making a thread for the MHS 2025-26 applications! They are now opened <3
Does anyone know if there’s is a linkage agreement for the medical school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nomeatplease
New Member
Has anyone submitted their application?
All the best. You are so wonderfully supportive of everyone. May all the positivity you send out find its way back to you.Hi! I’ll be applying for 2025-2026! Wishing everyone amazing luck! Trying to submit by next weekend! We got this, yall! 🙏🏾✨💖
aclarke406
New Member
I received my acceptance letter today!!
Kyla
New Member
When did you applyI received my acceptance letter today!!
aclarke406
New Member
When did you apply
I submitted on December 3rd
Hey, did you ever find an answer to this?Does anyone know if there’s is a linkage agreement for the medical school?
Hey, did you ever find an answer to this?
there’s really no linkage agreement since they increased the MHS class size. so everyone won’t get interviewed and/or accepted.
wow, appreciate that!there’s really no linkage agreement since they increased the MHS class size. so everyone won’t get interviewed and/or accepted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
janiyacw
New Member
Congrats!! I also received my acceptance letter today!!Just received my acceptance today !! Has anyone else been accepted yet?
I was accepted on Jan 14th. Submitted application on Dec 30th.Just received my acceptance today !! Has anyone else been accepted yet?
SilentTherapy
New Member
Hey everyone! I received acceptance in February. Has anyone filled out the "Reply to Offer of Admission form"?
janiyacw
New Member
I completed the application and submitted my photo and statement of purpose in the portal. is this considered the “Reply to Offer of Admission Form”?Hey everyone! I received acceptance in February. Has anyone filled out the "Reply to Offer of Admission form"?
I had to call the admissions office for them to set it up in the portal. I submitted the application and uploaded my photo but never received it. Once they updated it in the portal, I was able to reply to the offer and pay my deposit to hold my seat. You should be able to access the health surveillance/physical examination in the portal as well.Hey everyone! I received acceptance in February. Has anyone filled out the "Reply to Offer of Admission form"?
SilentTherapy
New Member
I did that as well, but in the acceptance email there were more steps for us to complete.I completed the application and submitted my photo and statement of purpose in the portal. is this considered the “Reply to Offer of Admission Form”?
SilentTherapy
New Member
Thank you! I called and they were able to troubleshoot my accountI had to call the admissions office for them to set it up in the portal. I submitted the application and uploaded my photo but never received it. Once they updated it in the portal, I was able to reply to the offer and pay my deposit to hold my seat. You should be able to access the health surveillance/physical examination in the portal as well.
Hey Everyone! I'm a former Meharrian who currently works in research. I'm looking for a roommate, as my current roommate is leaving in the beginning of May. I live very close to the school in a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse. Each room has it's own bathroom and would be $800/month plus utilities. If you know anyone interested, please direct message me. Thank you!
Does anyone know the current or recent MHS DAT and or MCAT requirements?
Hi everyone former meharrian here. I made a youtube video to answer some of your most asked questions. link here:
Best way to reach me is on youtube or tiktok if the video doesn’t cover your questions
Best way to reach me is on youtube or tiktok if the video doesn’t cover your questions
Omg hey y’all is there an accepted thread?I completed the application and submitted my photo and statement of purpose in the portal. is this considered the “Reply to Offer of Admission Form”?
Hey Everyone! I'm a former Meharrian who works in research. I'm currently looking for a roommate. I live very close to the school in a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse. Each room has it's own bathroom and would be $800/month plus utilities. If you know anyone interested, please direct message me. Thank you!
Hi! I was accepted into the MHS program at Meharry for 2025-2026. If anyone is looking for a roomate (women only please), DM me! Id love to live somewhere less than 20 minutes out, $1800 to $2000 combined rent if possible. Thanks!Hey you all! I'm making a thread for the MHS 2025-26 applications! They are now opened <3
kaylawayla
New Member
This is exactly what I was looking for. Has anybody started a GroupMe?Omg hey y’all is there an accepted thread?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jiwuagwu
New Member
Hey you all! I'm making a thread for the MHS 2025-26 applications! They are now opened <3
did you all ever find a groupme for accepted applicants?This is exactly what I was looking for. Has anybody started a GroupMe?
Looking for this as well, I was just accepted!!did you all ever find a groupme for accepted applicants?
kaylawayla
New Member
Nope still haven't heard anything, should we just make our own?did you all ever find a groupme for accepted applicants?
kaylawayla
New Member
Still looking for one, should we just make one?Looking for this as well, I was just accepted!!
jiwuagwu
New Member
sounds good to meStill looking for one, should we just make one?
kaylawayla
New Member
I ended up making a Groupme, feel free to join & share with others who will be doing the program! GroupMe - Join the group for Meharry MHS c/o 2025-2026
kaylawayla
New Member
I made one, check the repliessounds good to me
kaylawayla
New Member
Check the repliesLooking for this as well, I was just accepted!!
kaylawayla
New Member
Check the repliesOmg hey y’all is there an accepted thread?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 123
- Views
- 32K