Meharry MHS 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tshell

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know it's still pretty early, but I'm interested in applying to the Meharry MHS program this upcoming cycle. So, I decided to create this thread so that we can all stay connected and up to date on things. Also, MHS alumni, please feel free to comment about your experience with the program and if you're willing to share your stats before applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I plan on applying too. I started a little but its so long lol. I'm hoping to submit by Jan 1st so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Hey! I applied as well and submitted my application on Nov. 30th. Just here to get info about any updates. Hope we all get in!!

Hey, yall. I submitted my MHS application about two weeks ago. I pray we all get in! Does anyone know when we're supposed to know if we were accepted or not?

Hey everyone! I also applied and is in the waiting process! Im praying that we all get in!

Hey, yall. I submitted my MHS application about two weeks ago. I pray we all get in! Does anyone know when we're supposed to know if we were accepted or no

Hey, yall. I submitted my MHS application about two weeks ago. I pray we all get in! Does anyone know when we're supposed to know if we were accepted or not?
On threads from former classes it looks like the earliest acceptances were sent out in April

Members don't see this ad :)
it does it seems like a lot of us applied early this year though hopefully we can hear back sooner this year.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many mhs students matriculated? I’ve been seeing some worrisome reviews but really want to go to an hcbu so I’m between this program and one at morehouse as my number one choices 😭

Does anyone know how many mhs students matriculated? I’ve been seeing some worrisome reviews but really want to go to an hcbu so I’m between this program and one at morehouse as my number one choices 😭
From last years class i personally know two people who did the program and matriculated into the MD program. Got the GPA and MCAT and it was pretty much a lock. I think they have the actual stats of how many MHS students go on to the MD program somewhere online.

Is anyone planning on moving to Nashville if accepted into the MHS program? If so, are y’all trying to stay on campus?

Does anyone know if they still have the linkage agreement for dent/med school? Also, does anyone have percentages of how many people from MHS matriculate into the Med School?

Check your emails guys I just got accepted!

ayee let's go!
For those who got accepted? What were your stats? I have yet to submit my app because I got accepted into another good program but i’ve been thinking about still applying.

For those who got accepted? What were your stats? I have yet to submit my app because I got accepted into another good program but i’ve been thinking about still applying.
3.6 undergrad GPA 3.45 science

I was accepted as well! I look forward to meeting you all.

Hey everyone, does anyone know if classes will be in person or online?

For everyone who was accepted so far I’m going to email them Monday morning about the link.

For everyone who was accepted so far I’m going to email them Monday morning about the link.
They sent me an updated link yesterday evening. Do y’all want to start a GroupMe or FB group page? I’ll post it there.

I just started one here is the link.
You're invited to my new group 'Meharry MHS 2024-2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

I just got accepted last week!! Ready to meet you all!