MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YqrEFOoQs0W4oYhhOret-g2.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LMAO I was gonna try to pass it off as a joke but no, I totally just had a brain fart.
I figured that was it. :laugh: Once you die, you either have problems remembering to use the stars in the game thread or not to use them everywhere else, it seems.

Fight-the-power.jpg
 
What I can say is this: People are being stupid and taking things totally out of context. Like times of posts. Everyone seems to forget we are not on the same schedules. :slap:
 
What? It has nothing to do with what I said before I died. I'm allowed to say that. There is no possible way you could get any strategy out of that. (Out of context much?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What? It has nothing to do with what I said before I died. I'm allowed to say that. There is no possible way you could get any strategy out of that. (Out of context much?)

um....😏... relax... that gif was aimed toward me and how I felt for being wrong :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad