MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
182592_237430886376160_1268133123_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you read the article on "bath salts" over in the lounge?

It is a euphemism for a designer drug that is sold in convenience stores that looks like bath salts (and is labeled as such).

I was wondering if that is what you meant. Kitties on drugs could be pretty funny!

Did you read the article on "bath salts" over in the lounge?

It is a euphemism for a designer drug that is sold in convenience stores that looks like bath salts (and is labeled as such).

I was wondering if that is what you meant. Kitties on drugs could be pretty funny!

Yeah that's what I was referring to. It's a new drug that's been going on for a while. Just posted another article about it in the rant thread too. Dyachei and I have been bonding through our fear of FL bath salt zombies and appropriate memes for them. :smuggrin: NY just banned them Monday.

Edit: I guess you were on vacation through a lot of the most recent news about it. Did you not hear about the guy who ate the other man's face off in FL? And another lady who tried to eat her baby?

Edit: I guess you were on vacation through a lot of the most recent news about it. Did you not hear about the guy who ate the other man's face off in FL? And another lady who tried to eat her baby?
I heard the face eating guy but didn't know it was related.
Missed the baby eating one.

Not sure I am too upset about that though!

Members don't see this ad :)
1c77315f6b26f62a6bb4095c4ff36186a5a91296.jpg

dont_scare_me_i_poop_easily_dog_shirt-p155563137317524272bflb1_400.jpg

I feel like all little dogs should be required to wear this when they go to the vet, it has happened too many times

28k38cz.jpg

Nick Cage cat is creepy. But. Can't. Stop. Staring.

:laugh::laugh: My cat does that too when she sees something interesting!

SOV if your obliviousness of this topic is any indication of what vet school does to us, i's don't wantz!

SOV if your obliviousness of this topic is any indication of what vet school does to us, i's don't wantz!

Yeah I was having trouble responding to him without sounding like an arse lol.

How my BF felt while I was driving around all day...

funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-juss-drop-me-at-da-er-fur-sum-reezon-my-ulcer-is-actin-up.jpg

How my dog will feel in the morning....

funny-dog-pictures-all-right-then.jpg