MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
164662930095233489_H6qhfaXk_f.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Made me realize that I have *never* had matching underwear and bra! 😱 I must remedy this. Soon. Maybe next paycheck. I imagine it would make me feel uber sexy. 😎😀 (not that I have anyone to share it with, but at least I"LL know about it!)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love checking on this thread when it's on the same page. I keep seeing the guinea pig in the wagon and it just makes me giggle inside.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apparently, I have a 'thing' for older guys. I've been with 3 that were over 16-18 years older than me! (I didn't know their age at the time, found out after the fact. :laugh:) But I've dated a couple guys my age too, so :shrug:

But older guys seem to love me! Especially those 20+years older than me. They are always hitting on me at the bar. No one else, just me. 😕
 
Apparently, I have a 'thing' for older guys. I've been with 3 that were over 16-18 years older than me! (I didn't know their age at the time, found out after the fact. :laugh:) But I've dated a couple guys my age too, so :shrug:

But older guys seem to love me! Especially those 20+years older than me. They are always hitting on me at the bar. No one else, just me. 😕

LOL Unless you're in your 40s he's a lot older than you than that. He's something like 60.
 
:laugh: But I've never actually been with him/dated him and he's a celebrity. I can totally fangirl over guys waaaaaay older than me. Hellloooo Richard Dean Anderson. Well, not the last couple years, he's kind of let himself go. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad