MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That is not the appropriate way to eat a kit kat....

Also, I have to eat reeses in a specific way... All the chocolate first and then the peanut butter last.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! Are we the same person!!?? I do that too!! I used to do it around my coworkers and they would all give me disgusted looks LOL I love the little peanut butter ball at the end! SO GOOD!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just eat them. I don't waste time picking them apart. Too good to not just eat them the way they are. Though I'm partial to the miniatures and the minis.
 
315408_454041007949750_2126729860_n.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad