MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
286682332500117179_kl4fA3If_c.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh oh. I can hear it now.

"why are you charging this much for an X-ray?!? We all know you hold tortoise races in your exam room!!!"
 
Do they know yet when it will start? I might just start watching TV again just for this.. :laugh:

I am going to assume mid September because it is in their Fall line up.

I'll watch but I am sure it will be REALLY bad.

Oh, I am sure it will be bad, but hopefully somewhat fun.

It looks like it'll be bad, but at least kinda funny. I'm excited for it.

I am excited because there are never vet sitcoms. Grey's Anatomy had a vet on for 4 episodes? And I am sick of doctor shows.
 
Awww, poor silenced SOV! Hope those jerks didn't Carbonite you!

I lol'd-
ram+bush.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh hey! I'm not hitler cat! Im kind and nice and only slightly like to watch you guys struggle 😀

And I would pull the "post in other threads so people know im silenced" trick. I'm just making sure you guys aren't pulling some huttese secret language.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad