MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
35new0.jpg

HAHAHA so appropriate for my biochem exam this morning. No idea how that went. Le sigh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh:

They actually did a whole follow up to this - hilarious!
[YOUTUBE]Ukp1dwISkT4[/YOUTUBE]

Back from the trenches of a mechanics exam. Just watched this. Tears laughing. Thank god the guy has the best sense of humor ever. Also makes me wish I'd gone abroad. I'm a sucker for accents.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*cough* Hey Devyn, 'sup? Glad we're not ghosts in the WW game yet! (yet :scared: )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More like making sure you two ain't pulling any funny bizniz.

But I did quote you in my writeup 😍 even though I'm not sure I believe it ... HOGH
 
getting back to star wars memes
63053989.jpg


images


Hopefully people will get this last reference, this song is way overplayed at my school
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAYAAAAf8%2F9hAAAB30lEQVQ4EZVTSy8DURT%2BZjpm6GhL0pKQphYeCZF4hIVEWLDowsaCxMJC8AP8AMI%2FsBQWFhKPxMpGbIgFK6vWe0WoRVOPPihth3vmTm%2FTUuEs7r3zzfnO950zdySw6Nz6%2FKT9v3EyIknSX8idHiZSBRzcA1fP%2BTK%2FFiDiXBdQo%2BdI%2Fp00wklFALI4FRxm2oCl%2FnwypXS7E8gYGZH9YwFSHWvgOUehd0zsPYJ2CqcqI5lK8pdszXmxICIP1fGHueMXLAcS0BQNTW4bemqAu1gGhmElsy2vAKkWkl12F3RNR2UpJwUjKSisYDZEC44SYKqFw2SXlLNkQvuZ%2Bn3cwFkkzYppkCWeKwqQMhWhWAly26RMQV%2BhsQLYvXmHqqgwIMOwbo5ooa%2FWzDUXFxuUXmp5ZgjNhWLjIg67Wo50sRnwNGC%2Bx4mnwxQ%2BmMp0M7tEHjY8Zv%2BU9V%2FtUmG5N9OFg1CCJxJKn2p1IDcowm6jbHiygnaPzXRw%2FgRQF2IG69dAlCSLhNehYKpVx2Iv4PcBUuEQ6Y5P7mdMm1Qj%2BmFg8%2BoVg9thE%2FM6bBiu1zC%2B94a1ixSyv5%2B0cDmaJxtP6jh%2FaADtii0Nt%2BMR3sqQwJxlMXT4AswBp5lGCosU6eIbPNu0KX0BMmqe8Db%2Bbr8AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad