-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MEME Wars
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had to explain the headdesk meme to someone today.
👍
I got about 2.5 of that..
Most of it is always on and off. But we're working on it.. "Good boy." 😀 Jk. 
That's hilarious.
One of my teachers had one of these in her classroom (pretty appropriate trying to organize dinner/fireworks watching tonight)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(I made that just for you)
That's awesome
teehee
Combo breaker!!!
Because this is so funny!!!
Edit: Mr. Peej has already broken the combo lol
Because this is so funny!!!
Edit: Mr. Peej has already broken the combo lol
Maybe I'm closer to the recent theme. It's been a while since I had a science class. 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and whether their eyes twitch, or their fingers are straight
![]()
LOL Fingers straight= dead give away (pun intended)
LOL Fingers straight= dead give away (pun intended)
OK So as I was bawling my eyes out at Marley And Me in the theater I was like "Dog's don't close their eyes when they die. waaaah" I got shushed lol
OK So as I was bawling my eyes out at Marley And Me in the theater I was like "Dog's don't close their eyes when they die. waaaah" I got shushed lol
This is one reason why I can't go watch movies about horses.OK So as I was bawling my eyes out at Marley And Me in the theater I was like "Dog's don't close their eyes when they die. waaaah" I got shushed lol
😆
😱
thats not disturbing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On so many levels. WTF did it eat?!?!!?
I am going to pray that it was strawberry jam

