Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island/Brown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zuckman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Does anyone have information on this IM program? It seems to not just be an affiliation of Brown but is actually one of Brown's programs. It's full of FMG's and they seem to match really well. Any information on this program is much appreciated.

Zuck

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone

Does anyone have information on this IM program? It seems to not just be an affiliation of Brown but is actually one of Brown's programs. It's full of FMG's and they seem to match really well. Any information on this program is much appreciated.

Zuck

it's a community program with a brown affiliation. Students from brown can rotate there but it's not one of the main teaching hospitals of the university and the faculty are not there. All fmg's. Brown's university program is the Rhode Island Hosp/Miriam hosp/Va hospital program. That program has all the full time faculty and no FMGs.

Thanks Infarct!

I will certainly go to the interview and learn more about the program. It does seem quite solid to me from the little I know.