Memorizing little organisms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darya3692

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do I need to know the specifics about these little ****s?
Where to find info about all of these organisms? AP Cliffs doesn't go into enough detail...

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 4.06.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 4.06.09 PM.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 82
check your college biology textbook, it should be in the beginning of plants (Spirogyra is kingdom plantae)

Members don't see this ad :)
see the following screenshot
Hmm usually green algae is considered a protist. They are plantlike protists according to cliffs and feralis. The ancestors of plants were a green algae, charophyta- not part of kingdom plantae. Guess I'll wait for nancy or someone to come in and explain because I believe this was a destroyer Q as well.

Do I need to know the specifics about these little ****s?
Where to find info about all of these organisms? AP Cliffs doesn't go into enough detail...

One of my favorite posts yet haha haha

I wouldn't memorize these I would know things from cliffs and feralis that's just me

Reactions: 1 user
Hmm usually green algae is considered a protist. They are plantlike protists according to cliffs and feralis. The ancestors of plants were a green algae, charophyta- not part of kingdom plantae. Guess I'll wait for nancy or someone to come in and explain because I believe this was a destroyer Q as well.
To be fair, I think its classification is sort of unclear. In other words protist are kind of the "we had no other place to put it so its in kingdom protista" ... That being said it is not a rare occurance to see organisms move from plantae to protista or vice versa. For the DAT i dont think its important to dwell on that moot point. "But hey thats just my opinion"

To be fair, I think its classification is sort of unclear. In other words protist are kind of the "we had no other place to put it so its in kingdom protista" ... That being said it is not a rare occurance to see organisms move from plantae to protista or vice versa. For the DAT i dont think its important to dwell on that moot point. "But hey thats just my opinion"
Yea true at this point I'm just gonna go whatever is in Feralis notes/destroyer.