memphis locations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TaliaTN

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm pre-dental but there are very few on the dental forum that are in Memphis. I will be there in October for an interview and I would like to check out housing possibilities. I know about Mud Island, but I really need a house with a backyard in a good, safe neighborhood that is not too far from campus. If anyone knows of any cross streets that are in nice neighborhoods, could you let me know? For instance, in april I looked at houses in North Mendenhall below the railroad tracks. I found two older houses, one for $110K and the other $140K. If you have any advice at all, please help! :D I would like to look at neighborhoods that are kind of like this.

Thanks-
Talia

Members don't see this ad.

TaliaTN said:
Hi,

I'm pre-dental but there are very few on the dental forum that are in Memphis. I will be there in October for an interview and I would like to check out housing possibilities. I know about Mud Island, but I really need a house with a backyard in a good, safe neighborhood that is not too far from campus. If anyone knows of any cross streets that are in nice neighborhoods, could you let me know? For instance, in april I looked at houses in North Mendenhall below the railroad tracks. I found two older houses, one for $110K and the other $140K. If you have any advice at all, please help! :D I would like to look at neighborhoods that are kind of like this.

Thanks-
Talia

Hey Talia,

I pm'ed you.

I highly recommend the Hollywood area. :D