Mercer COP C/O 2018 (Fall 2014 Matriculation)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have anyone heard anything back from Mercer? May is coming and I'm still in the waiting list.

Members don't see this ad.

Have anyone heard anything back from Mercer? May is coming and I'm still in the waiting list.

So am I. I think we won't hear back until sometime in May, if not later. May is when they'll put together the list of alternates (what Jordana told me). Good luck to both of us!

Good luck to everyone waiting on a decision and with upcoming interviews. I just interviewed yesterday and they said that admissions will be meeting tomorrow (Weds.) so I hope to hear a decision soon. Overall I think my interview went really well! The interviewers and other staff are really nice and laid back just like most of you said.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call that I was accepted about 5 minutes ago!! I'm super excited!!! :D:D:D

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a Facebook page for those accepted yet?

@bc02684 and @RxAlva: Congrats to you both! I'm sure it's exciting and a relief to be in the class! I sure hope I'm pulled off the waitlist sometime before the fall.

Lol yes I'm Bre! Were we in the same group??
Yea! We sat next to each other the whole time! I flew in from Miami. Congrats! I guess we will be seeing each other in the Fall.

Yea! We sat next to each other the whole time! I flew in from Miami. Congrats! I guess we will be seeing each other in the Fall.
Thats so cool! Congrats to you as well! I look forward to seeing you in the fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke too soon. I just got it! By any chance, are you planning to live on campus?
I still haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm guessing it's on the way soon. And yes I'm considering living on campus. I'm going to send you a private message/convo on here.

Congratulations to all that have been accepted so far! Looking forward to seeing you all at the COS Spring Picnic next Friday April 25th. I am a member of many organizations so I will be around almost the whole time. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Come enjoy some food and meet new people. Picnic starts at 12 p.m.

This is super late but does anyone have an interview for May 16th? Or should I say...Is anyone going to the interview on May 16th?

I heard that May 16th is the last interview session. After that, they will start looking at the waiting list if seats are not filled up.

I posted earlier about whether I should go down to atlanta even with such a late interview date being in early may. Well... they just cashed my deposit check. Thanks for those who supported me here. You guys litterally helped me make one of the biggest decisions of my life.

Edit: now help me out again by helping figure out how to get some on-campus roomates!

Last edited:
does anyone knows the address to mail the immunization records

does anyone knows the address to mail the immunization records

I sent mine to Pharmacy Admissions - PAC 121, Mercer University COP, 3001 Mercer University Dr., Atlanta, GA 30341

I just received a call from Mercer yesterday. Finally I made it. See you guys in Fall.

I just received a call from Mercer yesterday. Finally I made it. See you guys in Fall.
Congratulations @xiem5xoay! Glad you got the call! I was placed on the alternates list on May 23rd (my birthday)-HOPEFULLY I'll get a call sometime this summer.... :)