You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mercer COP C/O 2018 (Fall 2014 Matriculation)
Started by bc02684
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Have anyone heard anything back from Mercer? May is coming and I'm still in the waiting list.
So am I. I think we won't hear back until sometime in May, if not later. May is when they'll put together the list of alternates (what Jordana told me). Good luck to both of us!
Good luck to everyone waiting on a decision and with upcoming interviews. I just interviewed yesterday and they said that admissions will be meeting tomorrow (Weds.) so I hope to hear a decision soon. Overall I think my interview went really well! The interviewers and other staff are really nice and laid back just like most of you said.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By any chance are you Bre?Just got the call that I was accepted about 5 minutes ago!! I'm super excited!!! 😀😀😀
I got accepted today also!Just got the call that I was accepted about 5 minutes ago!! I'm super excited!!! 😀😀😀
Lol yes I'm Bre! Were we in the same group??By any chance are you Bre?
Yea! We sat next to each other the whole time! I flew in from Miami. Congrats! I guess we will be seeing each other in the Fall.Lol yes I'm Bre! Were we in the same group??
Thats so cool! Congrats to you as well! I look forward to seeing you in the fall!Yea! We sat next to each other the whole time! I flew in from Miami. Congrats! I guess we will be seeing each other in the Fall.
Have you gotten the email yet?Thats so cool! Congrats to you as well! I look forward to seeing you in the fall!
No I haven't gotten anything yet. I've been checking all morning.Have you gotten the email yet?
Me too! Please let me know when you do. I'm so excited!No I haven't gotten anything yet. I've been checking all morning.
I spoke too soon. I just got it! By any chance, are you planning to live on campus?No I haven't gotten anything yet. I've been checking all morning.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm guessing it's on the way soon. And yes I'm considering living on campus. I'm going to send you a private message/convo on here.I spoke too soon. I just got it! By any chance, are you planning to live on campus?
Congratulations to all that have been accepted so far! Looking forward to seeing you all at the COS Spring Picnic next Friday April 25th. I am a member of many organizations so I will be around almost the whole time. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Come enjoy some food and meet new people. Picnic starts at 12 p.m.
I posted earlier about whether I should go down to atlanta even with such a late interview date being in early may. Well... they just cashed my deposit check. Thanks for those who supported me here. You guys litterally helped me make one of the biggest decisions of my life.
Edit: now help me out again by helping figure out how to get some on-campus roomates!
Edit: now help me out again by helping figure out how to get some on-campus roomates!
Last edited:
does anyone knows the address to mail the immunization records
I sent mine to Pharmacy Admissions - PAC 121, Mercer University COP, 3001 Mercer University Dr., Atlanta, GA 30341
Congratulations @xiem5xoay! Glad you got the call! I was placed on the alternates list on May 23rd (my birthday)-HOPEFULLY I'll get a call sometime this summer.... 🙂I just received a call from Mercer yesterday. Finally I made it. See you guys in Fall.
I declined my seat today. Good luck to those on wait list
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K