Mercy College DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So if we don't hear back this week does that mean we didn't get in?
I think so, we can also call department and ask about our application status. However, if we don't get a phone call by the end of this week or letter, that means or chances are low. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think next week is the last week but on the website it says April 30th.
I have called them.. I didn't get in... they already know who is in and who is not! They have told me that rejection letters are going to be send out soon.... so, in my opinion if anyone cannot wait anything any longer just make a phone call... simple is that.. good luck !!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have called them.. I didn't get in... they already know who is in and who is not! They have told me that rejection letters are going to be send out soon.... so, in my opinion if anyone cannot wait anything any longer just make a phone call... simple is that.. good luck !!!!!
Sorry to hear :(
and Thank you for the information!!

Waitlisted...exciting but more waiting :/ Anyone know how likely it is that students will be accepted off the waitlist or how big their waitlist is?

Waitlisted...exciting but more waiting :/ Anyone know how likely it is that students will be accepted off the waitlist or how big their waitlist is?
how did you find out you were waitlisted?

I declined my acceptance on Thursday, I hope this helps you. Good luck!

What do you know! I was actually accepted last weekend! It isn't too late, do not give up faith! To God be the Glory!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard back from Mercy about a decision for the 2018 DPT cycle?

I got accepted into the program via phone call on 1/30, followed by acceptance package the following day.

Congrats! when did you interview? I really want to go to Mercy...I am getting nervous cause I am still waiting for a decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks! I interviewed 11/8 (same day as the open house) & they had originally told us that we should hear back by mid december, so it was definitely nerve wracking going into the end of January.

I can definitely relate at nerve wracking! I really want to call and follow up on the status, but I am not sure what to do cause I don't want to be a bother to them especially since they are probably busy. Did you accept, who did you interview with?

Yes, I accepted my seat and sent in my deposit. I interviewed with Dr. Ryans and Dr. Gurley. Have you heard back from any other schools? Hang in there, this is the worst part of the process!

anyone have any advice/experience @still waiting for a decision in regards to their application at this point?

I got accepted at Downstate (so weird to type that - I still cannot believe it) so even if Mercy take me off the waitlist I will be going to Downstate instead. Best of luck to you guys.

Wow that is pretty nice, congrats!!

Has anyone heard back from Mercy College for the 2019 cycle? I applied and interviewed Jan 5 and am awaiting a reply!

I interviewed that day as well and still waiting. Wondering when will hear back..

I interviewed that day as well and still waiting. Wondering when will hear back..

I know they said early decision applicants will hear the first week of February... I have been calling the department and have received no answer

I interviewed on 1/5, and was accepted on 1/19. I’ve already sent in my deposit

I was there that day also. I don't know how long these things usually take but it is making me anxious.

I interviewed on 2/6 and was told at the end of the interview we’d heard back in two weeks.

Hi guys! I got interviewed feb 2 and still haven’t heard anything yet! Is that possible it’s been two months already. I called the program and all they say is that means I’m still under consideration, but I heard seats are already filled up. I’m wondering if anyone is going through the same thing.

Has anyone heard back from Mercy College for the 2019 cycle? I applied and interviewed Jan 5 and am awaiting a reply!
Did you hear back yet? I had an interview that day as well.

Did you hear back yet? I had an interview that day as well.

I had not heard back yet.
But I did get an e-mail from the Mercy MBA program and I bet you that means I was declined from DPT, thus pushing my e-mail to the MBA program lol.

I hope not.

I had not heard back yet.
But I did get an e-mail from the Mercy MBA program and I bet you that means I was declined from DPT, thus pushing my e-mail to the MBA program lol.

I hope not.

I think that’s so funny. I also got that email. Twice actually.
I called the PT department on Friday and they said they would know who would be on the waitlist by Saturday. I asked for them to call me back with whether or not I was on the waitlist.. But they just seem to not want to call me back at all. Lmao.

I called the PT department on Friday and they said they would know who would be on the waitlist by Saturday. I asked for them to call me back with whether or not I was on the waitlist.. But they just seem to not want to call me back at all. Lmao.
Who’s on the waitlist or not ? I feel like people were barely called for the acceptance, let alone waitlisted. Loll

Reactions: 1 users

I did hear that the 13th was their deadline for letting people know if they were admitted or wait-listed. I guess they are using every minute that they can before actually making the calls.

I did hear that the 13th was their deadline for letting people know if they were admitted or wait-listed. I guess they are using every minute that they can before actually making the calls.

I'd imagine they have a rough idea of whose accepted, whose waitlisted and whose denied, but where you stand will change if people say no from the top-down.

I joked that the Mercy College MBA program contacted me and that it seemed like it was the school's way of telling me i'm out. They sternly assured me that those programs act independently. I have a funny feeling they get a list of rejection e-mails lol.

I got that email also. I just saw "Mercy" in my inbox and my heart dropped. I haven't received an email from the school itself since my interview so I did think it was weird seeing an email from a completely different program lol.

No news from any of my schools still... I suspect that it's done, they are just too disorganized to tell us.

Hey guys! So I called again. I was rejected. Hopefully you guys managed to get on the waitlist.

Hey guys! So I called again. I was rejected. Hopefully you guys managed to get on the waitlist.
Sorry to hear that. I still have not heard anything. Wish I called on Thursday too, because I think on Friday they were closed.
I am stunned that some of us are still left in the dust

Sorry to hear that. I still have not heard anything. Wish I called on Thursday too, because I think on Friday they were closed.
I am stunned that some of us are still left in the dust

They were open Friday, I got an email back from the grad assistant. I am still under consideration and do not know when I would be hearing. This could be a long wait.

I called last week, I got rejected. Good Luck to everyone else!

Anyone know the deadline? I got told via email on their admissions email that I'm still under consideration. But that was Monday. I bother the hell out of them

I have no clue they emailed me telling me I’m on the waitlist and have to make my decision by the middle of May.