Merry Christmas!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachmoninov3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As there has not been a thread from 2008, Merry Christmas!

May you have a brief rest from studying to spend with those most important to you (and try not to kill each other).

Members don't see this ad.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

May you have a brief rest from studying to spend with those most important to you (and try not to kill each other).

Merry Christmas!

(although I'm not even sure if were allowed to say this anymore since it might be too offensive for some people . . . )

Members don't see this ad :)
Splendid banality.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xzQ5vnvL-o[/YOUTUBE]

HO HO HO!

happy hanukah is probably more important, since we are becoming doctors and will probably overcharge all of our patients to save the most money.

So happy HAUNAKAH (sp):sleep:

You respect my holiday and Ill respect yours.

Merry Xmas! Have a happy one, a good New Year more importantly a SAFE one!!! [A safe one because we all want to live and survive, right?]

Its ok to be politically correct and say Happy Holiday.. But only a learned person may know - "you respect my holiday and Ill respect yours".. End of story...:love:

happy hanukah is probably more important, since we are becoming doctors and will probably overcharge all of our patients to save the most money.

Every Christmas needs a Scrooge, right?

That was just rude.

Merry Christmas to all.

Every Christmas needs a Scrooge, right?

Most of us celebrating anything can pick out the people who are pitiful and ignore them. Remember, don't let the sad folks drag you down the porcelain convenience with them.

In the spirit of the OP(rach and WWL and Random MS) Merry Christmas (that's my holiday too) and Happy anything thing else that I can't think of but can be celebrated. Hey, I am up for celebrating anyone's holiday. It's the season. Now, where did I put those spirits?? Mellow, mellow!

merry christmas and happy holidays! I hope you all got good presents :) I got the best of all hehe an acceptance to NYU class of 2013 yay!

Merry Chrismas! Happy holidays! And happy new year! To everyone!

Merry Christmas!! I celebrate it too. You all must have misunderstood my previous post!

I was just saying we should also wish "them" their holiday too otherwise you would have to watch out fot the "jew-claw"!!

Also Happy FESTIVAS:sleep:!!!