rachmoninov3

10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
As there has not been a thread from 2008, Merry Christmas!

May you have a brief rest from studying to spend with those most important to you (and try not to kill each other).

Tiger26

15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2004
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician

May you have a brief rest from studying to spend with those most important to you (and try not to kill each other).
Merry Christmas!

(although I'm not even sure if were allowed to say this anymore since it might be too offensive for some people . . . )

About the Ads

cpants

10+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xzQ5vnvL-o[/YOUTUBE]

HO HO HO!

BoneTwister

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2008
Status
happy hanukah is probably more important, since we are becoming doctors and will probably overcharge all of our patients to save the most money.

So happy HAUNAKAH (sp):sleep:

mjl1717

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
May 24, 2003
Westbury,NewYork
Visit site
Status
You respect my holiday and Ill respect yours.

Merry Xmas! Have a happy one, a good New Year more importantly a SAFE one!!! [A safe one because we all want to live and survive, right?]

Its ok to be politically correct and say Happy Holiday.. But only a learned person may know - "you respect my holiday and Ill respect yours".. End of story...:love:

Random Anesthesiologist

Random Anesthesiologist
10+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2008
happy hanukah is probably more important, since we are becoming doctors and will probably overcharge all of our patients to save the most money.

That was just rude.

Merry Christmas to all.

WellWornLad

10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]

Every Christmas needs a Scrooge, right?

njbmd

Moderator Emeritus
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 30, 2001
Gone Walkabout!
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician

That was just rude.

Merry Christmas to all.
Every Christmas needs a Scrooge, right?

Most of us celebrating anything can pick out the people who are pitiful and ignore them. Remember, don't let the sad folks drag you down the porcelain convenience with them.

In the spirit of the OP(rach and WWL and Random MS) Merry Christmas (that's my holiday too) and Happy anything thing else that I can't think of but can be celebrated. Hey, I am up for celebrating anyone's holiday. It's the season. Now, where did I put those spirits?? Mellow, mellow!

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status
Medical Student
Merry Festichristmakwanzakah

ar2388

rads resident
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2007
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
merry christmas and happy holidays! I hope you all got good presents :) I got the best of all hehe an acceptance to NYU class of 2013 yay!

Random Anesthesiologist

Random Anesthesiologist
10+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2008

BoneTwister

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2008
Status
Merry Christmas!! I celebrate it too. You all must have misunderstood my previous post!

I was just saying we should also wish "them" their holiday too otherwise you would have to watch out fot the "jew-claw"!!

Also Happy FESTIVAS:sleep:!!!

About the Ads