Aznfarmerboi

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2005
Status
Pharmacist
Merry Christmas all! To another good and strong year in pharmacy.

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
You, too! I'm doing my obligatory viewing of A Christmas Story as I type. :D

About the Ads

PharmersMarket

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Which blackberry?

I was thinking about getting one of those as Christmas present but not sure I can stomach a 30 dollar data plan for 2 years. Probably wait till I get a job as a pharmacist before buying one.

ItsOverZyvox

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2008
Status
Don't let her fool ya. She really doesn't have a blackberry...but she pretends to because cool people have em... :smuggrin:

Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device

njac

15+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
Now headed all the way west!
Status
Pharmacist
I got a curve a couole weeks ago and I love it. Although it doesn't say that I'm using it after my posts. Maybe that's a dorky signature file they made...

My blackberry is bigger than Z's blackberry!

ItsOverZyvox

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2008
Status
My blackberry is bigger than Z's blackberry!
:smuggrin::smuggrin: Is bigger better in cell phones?

BlackBerry Storm looks interesting....

superflunker87

10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
Status
I just got the new Blackberry, the one with the touch screen. It's banging.

Posted via Mobilee Blackbuerry Device

SpirivaSunrise

Go Gators!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Off the coast of somewhere beautiful
Status
Pharmacist
Which blackberry?

I was thinking about getting one of those as Christmas present but not sure I can stomach a 30 dollar data plan for 2 years. Probably wait till I get a job as a pharmacist before buying one.
I have the same one that njac got! (The curve)...had it for about 6 months now; it's awesome. There's a reason they call these things crackberries. I receive 5 e-mail accounts on it (from work to personal)...and the facebook app is a neat way to keep in touch with friends.

Personally, I prefer this model to the Pearl as I find it a lot more functional with the full keyboard. My Dad has an 8820, which is a little on the large size though.

Haven't tried what Z & njac were discussing though...hooking it up to a laptop for wireless connection. That sounds pretty cool! May need to look into that next time I'm travelling.

SpirivaSunrise

Go Gators!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status
Pharmacist

SpirivaSunrise

Go Gators!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
I got a curve a couole weeks ago and I love it. Although it doesn't say that I'm using it after my posts. Maybe that's a dorky signature file they made...
Yeah...I figured out it's a clip that tags on to every post/email I write. Used to annoy me, but now I don't mind it. And this way I figure the reader may forgive bluntness, knowing I didn't want to type that much on a phone. :D

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Born: Parkersburg, WV | Now: Montgomery TWP, PA
Status
Pharmacist
I hope everyone had an unmerry, terrible Christmas filled with spite, famine, and depression. I hope your trees catch fire and burn down your houses. I hope your Christmas turkey gives you salmonella. I hope every present you get is fruit cake.

The best part about this Christmas was that I got the wonderful opportunity to work from 1-11 and avoid it all. Thankfully it's after midnight and this terrible, malevolent, insidious day has finally concluded. I got paid time and a half to be nice and alone at a hospital pharmacy and specifically NOT be around mind-numbing Christmas crap. It was ****ing beautiful. I actually traded with people to get to work the 24th and 25th. The people at work think I'm nuts. And that's fine. I got to avoid both days. I'm still ecstatic.

I don't have to listen to another Christmas song for at least 10 months. Yay.

Now it's Boxing Day. Which is a day that should be revered 1000X as much. However, nobody actually cares about those beneath them socially, so it isn't practiced in this country.

Is there a place in this country where they don't celebrate Christmas? I belong there...like the land of Oz...if only it existed. :(

10+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
I hope everyone had an unmerry, terrible Christmas filled with spite, famine, and depression. I hope your trees catch fire and burn down your houses. I hope your Christmas turkey gives you salmonella. I hope every present you get is fruit cake.

The best part about this Christmas was that I got the wonderful opportunity to work from 1-11 and avoid it all. Thankfully it's after midnight and this terrible, malevolent, insidious day has finally concluded. I got paid time and a half to be nice and alone at a hospital pharmacy and specifically NOT be around mind-numbing Christmas crap. It was ****ing beautiful. I actually traded with people to get to work the 24th and 25th. The people at work think I'm nuts. And that's fine. I got to avoid both days. I'm still ecstatic.

I don't have to listen to another Christmas song for at least 10 months. Yay.

Now it's Boxing Day. Which is a day that should be revered 1000X as much. However, nobody actually cares about those beneath them socially, so it isn't practiced in this country.

Is there a place in this country where they don't celebrate Christmas? I belong there...like the land of Oz...if only it existed. :(
I am going to laugh when a Scrooge-like occurrence happens to him in a couple years.

And if you were in Oz, WVU, you'd have to be the slightly nutty wizard. :thumbup:

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Status
Pharmacist
The Grinch was awesome until halfway through when he became yet another brainwashed sap.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't EVERYWHERE I go.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Status
Pharmacist

medicalCPA

Actually, it's medicalCPA, PhD now
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2007
NYC, Baby!
Status
Medical Student
I'm happy that someone knows that today is Boxing Day. I celebrate Christmas, but it DOES get overwhelming in this country. I'm tired of crappy holiday movies and carols I've heard over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...you get my point.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Status
Pharmacist
I'm happy that someone knows that today is Boxing Day. I celebrate Christmas, but it DOES get overwhelming in this country. I'm tired of crappy holiday movies and carols I've heard over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...you get my point.
Dude, the people in this country are freakin' insane. I'm sure you've noticed. And of course nobody has any idea what Boxing Day is. They think Boxing Day is a weird Canadian holiday about the guys that wear gloves and go 12 rounds in a ring.

About the Ads