Merry Christmas!

Started by dara678
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dara678

Hello Kitty Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone's holiday wishes come true and that every SDNer applying this year gets into the school he/she is the happiest. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who would be pathetic enough to be reading SDN posts on Christmas?

....oh, wait a minute....

Good bye.

P.S. Happy RamaHanuQwanzMus.
 
happy holidays...

hopefully you guys can enjoy the christmas spirit with the people that love you.
 
Originally posted by wolferman
Who would be pathetic enough to be reading SDN posts on Christmas?

....oh, wait a minute....

Good bye.

P.S. Happy RamaHanuQwanzMus.

Hey I'm physicially on the other side of the globe...so it's Dec 26 morning for me...

...and it's BOXING DAY!!! (British and Canadians probably know what I'm talking about)