Messed up horribly!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radhika

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:(

I have an A+ in EVERYTHING, a&P1, its lab, bio 1 retake, microbio and lab, all A+, EXCEPT for SPANISH1, I HAVE A D, that will turn into an F soon!!!!
Im a senior applying, so amcas is already sent in!!! Am i doomed? :(

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me!!!

Members don't see this ad.

You will have to contact any places that accept you or ask for your grades and explain the situation to them. They have varying rules with this, so it will depend on the schools. Pretty much all medical schools require that you finish your undergraduate degree, so you will have to look at your school's requirements as well.

Nope not doomed. Youre only doomed if you quit, so if you don't quit you're fine.
So what is going on with Spanish huh? If you do have to reapply I recommend that you figure out what went wrong and fix it because you are going to have to retake that class. If you get lucky, get accepted and no one cares good for you.
That is what I would do. Also see if you can drop it or some how get out of the way of trouble. If not hope and pray you get in and nobody notices.

Edit: You should retake it any ways because the school you get into is going to see your final grades and is going to wonder why you failed it. Retake the class.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am choosing to withdraw at this point, which gives me a WF, but only the F will show up on my transcript. I didnt make it to class for a while because of work, and getting sick. I did very well throught the first half but the second half slipped. Im so mad at my self. I will be able to still have a complete degree, beacuse i took a language in highschool.

no schools have sent me an acceptance yet, but maybe if i said it was a withdraw, and that im retaking......so stressed, dont know how i let it happen!!!!

I had an a average for the first 5 weeks, then i tanked it :( Its a blended course, and i got locked out of the exam three times, for the first she set it, but for the second two she said "You should know by now". I got locked out b/c i pressed "Backspace" w/o having my cursor in a text box. '

MY PLAN: I will prob not hear back until early next semester, when I will already be retaking this course, so i can have a signed letteer/note saying i withdrew and that my current average in the same class is >>>>hopefully an A.

I feel that this is my best option, versus finishing the course and getting a D. A withdraw i feel would make it not all my error. Please let me know!!! I cant stop fraking out!! So scared :( :oops: