-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Messed up
Started by Turkishking
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I think this sums this whole thing up
![]()
I think this sums this whole thing up
Freshman year honors general chemistry - someone left the testing hall after 20 minutes and we were all in shock. Turns out they turned in a blank exam because they knew none of it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah.. except I knew the entire exam front and back but didn’t read the questions well enough. It’s actually pretty sad you sit here and create some sort of stupid meme to keep this going. So are you even a doc? Or are you some pre-med with high hopes?![]()
I think this sums this whole thing up
Yeah.. except I knew the entire exam front and back but didn’t read the questions well enough. It’s actually pretty sad you sit here and create some sort of stupid meme to keep this going. So are you even a doc? Or are you some pre-med with high hopes?
So basically you rushed through an exam and made a bunch of stupid errors. That's not much better than getting those questions wrong because you didn't know it. Slow down and shake some of that ego off.
:troll: :troll: :troll:Yeah.. except I knew the entire exam front and back but didn’t read the questions well enough. It’s actually pretty sad you sit here and create some sort of stupid meme to keep this going. So are you even a doc? Or are you some pre-med with high hopes?
Hey microbug, congrats on finding your way to this site. Keep in mind, I’ve been here for more than 2 years. Actually 2015 to be exact. I wouldn’t have a reason to troll. So how about you go and cry troll on someone elses post:troll: :troll: :troll:
Looks like the OP was edited
Yup he deleted the part about his professor saying that no one has finished the exam in 5 minutes and gotten 100 precent (did this even happen tho) and the OP taking the joke as a challenge.
It wasn’t a challenge. To be fair, I was expecting it to be difficult. But when I saw the level of difficulity on this exam, It took me approximately 5 minutes to finish.Yup he deleted the part about his professor saying that no one has finished the exam in 5 minutes and gotten 100 precent (did this even happen tho) and the OP taking the joke as a challenge.
And that's relevant how?Hey microbug, congrats on finding your way to this site. Keep in mind, I’ve been here for more than 2 years. Actually 2015 to be exact. I wouldn’t have a reason to troll. So how about you go and cry troll on someone elses post
What's the SDN consensus: ban or lock?
It wasn’t a challenge. To be fair, I was expecting it to be difficult. But when I saw the level of difficulity on this exam, It took me approximately 5 minutes to finish.
Alright alright lol. Honestly you should probably stop replying to this dude (sorry for assuming your gender).
And that's relevant how?
Because it shows OP is ultra pre med because he's been here absorbing this mentality since high school
If you really aren't a troll, then I would endeavor to say that the only other alternative is that you are probably the most ignorant, arrogant, and most petty college student ever. Which would you prefer?Hey microbug, congrats on finding your way to this site. Keep in mind, I’ve been here for more than 2 years. Actually 2015 to be exact. I wouldn’t have a reason to troll. So how about you go and cry troll on someone elses post
Well to be fair guys, I was working extremely hard for this exam.
And when this happened, it was like a punch to this face.
There you go. It wasn't simply to show off to my peers, although it was an easy exam. Maybe because I prepared well.
And when this happened, it was like a punch to this face.
There you go. It wasn't simply to show off to my peers, although it was an easy exam. Maybe because I prepared well.
Not a strong move. I was the guy who would stay until the very end, reading each question in excruciating detail and making sure I rationalized why each answer I chose was the best. "Leave it all on the field" and such.Yup he deleted the part about his professor saying that no one has finished the exam in 5 minutes and gotten 100 precent (did this even happen tho) and the OP taking the joke as a challenge.
Yeah.. except I knew the entire exam front and back but didn’t read the questions well enough. It’s actually pretty sad you sit here and create some sort of stupid meme to keep this going. So are you even a doc? Or are you some pre-med with high hopes?
The meme is pretty old and took two seconds to google.
I was recently accepted and will starting Medical School next year (its in the signature of all my post)
You need to stop with your crap attitude and thinking of those around you as below you. Many of those responding to your post are telling you to learn some humility which you are clearly lacking. Finishing a test in 5 min means absolutely nothing especially in your case since it caused you to miss questions which you "knew" the correct answer to. Just because the test was easy for you for whatever reason does not mean that those around you are stupid.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6
698344
Well to be fair guys, I was working extremely hard for this exam.
And when this happened, it was like a punch to this face.
There you go. It wasn't simply to show off to my peers, although it was an easy exam. Maybe because I prepared well.
Maybe you should focus on preparing your test taking skills for the next exam. Lose the insufferable better than everyone else in my class attitude, we can only imagine what you're like in real life.
EDIT: It's hilarious that you're proud of your two year membership and hSDN alumni title.
Pretty friendly to my peers, and come off humble (believe it or not). Share my notes with others, help them study. But when I'm confined to an area by myself when I study, I tend to get pretty competitive. Extremely competitive.Maybe you should focus on preparing your test taking skills for the next exam. Lose the insufferable better than everyone else in my class attitude, we can only imagine what you're like in real life.
Not a strong move. I was the guy who would stay until the very end, reading each question in excruciating detail and making sure I rationalized why each answer I chose was the best. "Leave it all on the field" and such.
You are something to aspire to lol. I also am a very quick test taker and that was fine in undergrad but now I'm trying to force myself to stay longer and look over my answers. It makes me at least feel like I try my best for each exam.
... And then I proceed to get a bad score on said exam, but P = MD lol
6
698344
I think most students end up using that strategy once they're mature enough to realize nobody gives a **** who's first and performance matters way more than appearance.Not a strong move. I was the guy who would stay until the very end, reading each question in excruciating detail and making sure I rationalized why each answer I chose was the best. "Leave it all on the field" and such.
I have never heard of someone getting mad because they found a test easy... what is life. Next time chill out and don't hop out of your seat so fast.
It's a double-edged sword because then you occasionally change your answer to the wrong answer, and nothing is more frustrating than that. But for every block exam I do usually catch at least one mistake due to not reading the question correctly, misinterpreting something, etc. so it usually balances out.You are something to aspire to lol. I also am a very quick test taker and that was fine in undergrad but now I'm trying to force myself to stay longer and look over my answers. It makes me at least feel like I try my best for each exam.
... And then I proceed to get a bad score on said exam, but P = MD lol
It's a double-edged sword because then you occasionally change your answer to the wrong answer, and nothing is more frustrating than that. But for every block exam I do usually catch at least one mistake due to not reading the question correctly, misinterpreting something, etc. so it usually balances out.
Yeah I'm also afraid of overthinking but I think taking more time helps. For example, the test I did the worst on was the one that had the most questions (they're trying to get us used to Step timing lol) and we had the least time (or desire, after doing over 100 questions in a row) to check over.
For sure. For college multiple choice exams I had a triage system. Check mark means I am extremely confident my answer is correct, question mark means I'm not sure but I know enough to make an educated guess, circle means I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. After every question is answered question marks get preferential treatment because there's still hope for them and occasionally the answer is written in the stem of another question, circles are usually DOA but I do my best to put something logical, last few minutes or so is making sure all of the definitely correct ones are bubbled in correctly.I think most students end up using that strategy once they're mature enough to realize nobody gives a **** who's first and performance matters way more than appearance.
OK kids, time to quit piling on. Everybody take a time out.
This guy is going in the SDN Hall of Fame
I think OP got the message.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 17
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 3K