You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MFM Fellowship 2020-2021
Started by jnellymin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today I heard back from Duke, EVMS, Icahn Sinai, Loyola Chicago, Penn State, U Miami, UVA. Everyone seems to be doing virtual interviews.
I’ve heard from a few NYC/Boston programs so far, but not all. Interviews at Columbia, BIDMC, Irvine, UW, and Stanford. Rejection last Friday from Cornell. Congrats everyone so far! It will be weird not meeting people in person on the interview trail; I liked that part of residency interviews.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve heard from a few NYC/Boston programs so far, but not all. Interviews at Columbia, BIDMC, Irvine, UW, and Stanford. Rejection last Friday from Cornell. Congrats everyone so far! It will be weird not meeting people in person on the interview trail; I liked that part of residency interviews.
congrats! Is this UW- Washington or UW- Wisconsin?
Anyone hear from other west coast programs? UCLA, Cedars, UW, UC Denver, UCSF?
One of my co-residents heard from Alabama, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, Greenville today
Heard back from UCSD and UCSF todaycongrats! Is this UW- Washington or UW- Wisconsin?
Anyone hear from other west coast programs? UCLA, Cedars, UW, UC Denver, UCSF?
One of my co-residents heard from Alabama, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, Greenville today
Were they invites? Haven't heard from any besides Alabama.
Same! Heard from UCSD.Heard back from UCSD and UCSF today
It seems that they are doing the same as before despite the plan for 5/18 notification Do you all think that programs are strictly sticking to the 18th notification day or will continue to roll out interviews?
I haven't heard from unc or medstar.Anyone hear from UNC or medstar or tufts?
UW-Washington. Heard from UCSF but no one else yet today.congrats! Is this UW- Washington or UW- Wisconsin?
Anyone hear from other west coast programs? UCLA, Cedars, UW, UC Denver, UCSF?
Today I heard from: Univ of Arizona, Univ of CT, Univ of Iowa, Loyola, Univ of Illinois, Univ of Maryland, Wake Forest, Maimonides, Jefferson, Penn State, Geisinger, Vanderbilt, Beth Israel (waitlist), Duke (rejection), Univ of Utah (rejection).
Congrats!!!!Today I heard from: Univ of Arizona, Univ of CT, Univ of Iowa, Loyola, Univ of Illinois, Univ of Maryland, Wake Forest, Maimonides, Jefferson, Penn State, Geisinger, Vanderbilt, Beth Israel (waitlist), Duke (rejection), Univ of Utah (rejection).
I only heard from AlbamaOne of my co-residents heard from Alabama, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, Greenville today
Are people getting invites to University of Miami outside of the match? I don't recall ever seeing this program on ERAS (I just checked it is not there). I am genuinely curious.Any word from southern programs besides Miami?
I think with Miami they stopped accepted applications on May 1 and made it unavailable in eras but it you unclick "accepting application" Miami should pop upI only heard from Albama
Are people getting invites to University of Miami outside of the match? I don't recall ever seeing this program on ERAS (I just checked it is not there). I am genuinely curious.
Got it. I do remember when I was a pgy-1 someone in our program was trying to apply outside of the match to their MFM fellowship so I was wondering if that is still a thing. I know University of Michigan was initially on ERAS as well, but withdrew early. I am curious what they did with those who applied. Any one get invites today or is it too early in the day?I think with Miami they stopped accepted applications on May 1 and made it unavailable in eras but it you unclick "accepting application" Miami should pop up
Yeah I think around that time they took people outside of the match because they were a new program.Got it. I do remember when I was a pgy-1 someone in our program was trying to apply outside of the match to their MFM fellowship so I was wondering if that is still a thing. I know University of Michigan was initially on ERAS as well, but withdrew early. I am curious what they did with those who applied. Any one get invites today or is it too early in the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah they were interview offersWere they invites? Haven't heard from any besides Alabama.
Applying in a pandemic
New Member
Has anyone heard from any Florida programs?
Has anyone heard from any Florida programs?
nope, it’s also been radio silent since Monday afternoon for me
I have heard back from: Beth Israel, Case western, Duke, Easter Virginia, Iowa, IU, Loyola, Mass Gen, Mayo Clinic, Miami, Cornell, NYU, Oregon, Penn State, USC Greenville, U Arizona Phoenix, U Arizona Tucson, U Alabama, UC San Diego, UCSF, UCinncinati, UConneticut, UFlorida, UIC, UKansas, UMatyland, Uminnesota, UNM, Yale, UVA, UWashington
I applied very broadly lol
Has anyone heard from: UNC, Colorado, USF, Brown?
I applied very broadly lol
Has anyone heard from: UNC, Colorado, USF, Brown?
Impressive Congrats!!!I have heard back from: Beth Israel, Case western, Duke, Easter Virginia, Iowa, IU, Loyola, Mass Gen, Mayo Clinic, Miami, Cornell, NYU, Oregon, Penn State, USC Greenville, U Arizona Phoenix, U Arizona Tucson, U Alabama, UC San Diego, UCSF, UCinncinati, UConneticut, UFlorida, UIC, UKansas, UMatyland, Uminnesota, UNM, Yale, UVA, UWashington
I applied very broadly lol
Has anyone heard from: UNC, Colorado, USF, Brown?
I've heard from Brown and UNCI have heard back from: Beth Israel, Case western, Duke, Easter Virginia, Iowa, IU, Loyola, Mass Gen, Mayo Clinic, Miami, Cornell, NYU, Oregon, Penn State, USC Greenville, U Arizona Phoenix, U Arizona Tucson, U Alabama, UC San Diego, UCSF, UCinncinati, UConneticut, UFlorida, UIC, UKansas, UMatyland, Uminnesota, UNM, Yale, UVA, UWashington
I applied very broadly lol
Has anyone heard from: UNC, Colorado, USF, Brown?
Haven't heard anythingHas anyone heard from any Texas programs?
Only from UT Austin. Anyone here anything from Rutgers, Stony Brook, NYU Winthrop, University of Arkansas, UPMC?Has anyone heard from any Texas programs?
I heard from UPMC Magee (rejection). Did UT Austin start sending out invites?Only from UT Austin. Anyone here anything from Rutgers, Stony Brook, NYU Winthrop, University of Arkansas, UPMC?
Applying in a pandemic
New Member
Has anyone heard from Medstar yet?
How many programs does the average person apply to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn'tHas anyone heard from Medstar yet?
They sent out invites to me and my co-resident, but no interview dates.I heard from UPMC Magee (rejection). Did UT Austin start sending out invites?
Has anyone heard from Emory, Northwestern, Montefiore, Ohio State, MUSC, U Chicago, USF, Rochester? When can we expect the next wave of interviews?
I got an invite from Rochester way early. Like May 12? I did not hear from the other programs you mentioned.Has anyone heard from Emory, Northwestern, Montefiore, Ohio State, MUSC, U Chicago, USF, Rochester? When can we expect the next wave of interviews?
Last edited: