About the Ads

doctorego

10+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2010
Status
Anyone applying for MFM/Genetics? I'm curious to see if it's the same process as just pure MFM. Does it go through the same match system?

May 28, 2020
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Anyone applying for MFM/Genetics? I'm curious to see if it's the same process as just pure MFM. Does it go through the same match system?
I am. It's the same match process but separate interview dates. When I applied they had me indicate in my personal statement that I'm interested in the combined program.

OBGYN2be

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2009
Status
Medical Student
Has anyone thought about doing second looks at places they are really interested to n?

May 1, 2020
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I've received a few more interviews in the past couple weeks which is encouraging... hang in there.

Has anyone heard from UColorado, USF, WashU, Vanderbilt, Emory, Brown?

doctorego

10+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2010
Status
I've received a few more interviews in the past couple weeks which is encouraging... hang in there.

Has anyone heard from UColorado, USF, WashU, Vanderbilt, Emory, Brown?
Which ones have you heard from the past couple weeks?

I’ve heard back from WashU, Emory, and UColorado.

May 13, 2020
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Good morning folks, what's everyone's opinion on writing thank you emails to your interviewers? I have always wondered if this move adds any value to your application. Curious to hear your opinions.

doctorego

10+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2010
Status
Good morning folks, what's everyone's opinion on writing thank you emails to your interviewers? I have always wondered if this move adds any value to your application. Curious to hear your opinions.

It doesn't hurt to do that. But if the program specifically say not to send them, don't.
I think it's a nice gesture, but I don't think it's required.

About the Ads