You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MFM Fellowship 2021-2022
Started by OBGYN_13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SMFM has not recommended guidelines for the 2021 interview season yet. Program will decide after SMFM recommendation. We might anticipate hybrid this year virtual and physical interview
Where was this data published?thats right, nobody look application before that , anyway not many applicant. Last year 5 position remain unfilled in match [ even 2 position in UT Houston].. 152 Applicant ; 132 Position ; Almost one to one. no competition.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
question about program-specific requirements for fellowship apps:
i know all programs get the ERAS app, LORs (3-4), and personal statement.
but did all programs want USMLE transcript, med school transcript, photo, CREOG scores etc? or did certain programs only want, for example, ERAS and LOR?
I'm finding certain programs that only say "ERAS app and LOR and CREOG scores." does this mean they do NOT want the USMLE and med school transcript attached to the app?
i know all programs get the ERAS app, LORs (3-4), and personal statement.
but did all programs want USMLE transcript, med school transcript, photo, CREOG scores etc? or did certain programs only want, for example, ERAS and LOR?
I'm finding certain programs that only say "ERAS app and LOR and CREOG scores." does this mean they do NOT want the USMLE and med school transcript attached to the app?
one invite for now. Haven’t heard anything elseHow are interviews coming along for you guys? So far 2 interview offers on my end and lots of rejections.
No, nothing from FL so farI received a rejection from the University of Michigan.
Has anyone heard from any of the Florida programs?
I’m not sure but I have received several rejection letters already so some are sending them out. When I get a chance i’ll post where I’ve heard back from.Is it more common for programs to send rejection letters or just don’t say anything?
Ok, so today I heard back from the following:
Case Western
University of Iowa
Eastern Virginia
UConn
Medical College of Wisconsin
Tufts
UT Knoxville
Vanderbilt
University of Mississippi
University of New Mexico
University of Washington
UCSF
Duke
University of Michigan
Uab
Where did everyone hear back from?
Case Western
University of Iowa
Eastern Virginia
UConn
Medical College of Wisconsin
Tufts
UT Knoxville
Vanderbilt
University of Mississippi
University of New Mexico
University of Washington
UCSF
Duke
University of Michigan
Uab
Where did everyone hear back from?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yetI received a rejection from the University of Michigan.
Has anyone heard from any of the Florida programs?
Today I heard back from:Ok, so today I heard back from the following:
Case Western
University of Iowa
Eastern Virginia
UConn
Medical College of Wisconsin
Tufts
UT Knoxville
Vanderbilt
University of Mississippi
University of New Mexico
University of Washington
UCSF
Duke
University of Michigan
Uab
Where did everyone hear back from?
Beaumont in Royal Oak
Ochsner
Eastern Virginia
UT Knoxville
UAB
UConn
UNM
University of Arizona/Banner Health
OHSU
Geisinger
OU
UMKC
University of Rochester
11 interviews so far and 2 waitlistHow are interviews coming along for you guys? So far 2 interview offers on my end and lots of rejections.
Has anyone heard from Texas schools yet?
Congrats!11 interviews so far and 2 waitlist
Has anyone heard from Texas schools yet?
Nothing from Texas.
Thanks! I applied very broadly.Congrats!
Nothing from Texas.
No. Where have you heard back from?anyone heard from Wisconsin university
website said they send out on May 17th , just curiousNo. Where have you heard back from?
I haven't heard from FL, TX, GA, PA, or Chicago. I heard from Rochester in NY and Geisinger yesterday.anyone heard from Chicago, Illinois ;; NY ; JY ; PA ,,, Florida, Texas, Georgia ..... only heard from Geisinger and Maimonides among all
Every saying May 17 first round . Not sure they sent already or not
Thats right Rochester and Geisinger heard only . Looks like lot of programs not following May 17 SMFM projected IV date.I haven't heard from FL, TX, GA, PA, or Chicago. I heard from Rochester in NY and Geisinger yesterday.
Thats right Rochester and Geisinger heard only . Looks like lot of programs not following May 17 SMFM projected IV date.
Nothing form TX, Chicago or FL. I was going to ask how strictly are programs following these dates? I went back to look at their websites and most of the one I applied to don’t mention anything about May 17I haven't heard from FL, TX, GA, PA, or Chicago. I heard from Rochester in NY and Geisinger yesterday.
I agree. I don't think they are following them.Thats right Rochester and Geisinger heard only . Looks like lot of programs not following May 17 SMFM projected IV date.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was Geisinger an interview? I’m trying to figure out if they are also notifying of rejections.Thats right Rochester and Geisinger heard only . Looks like lot of programs not following May 17 SMFM projected IV date.
Was Geisinger an interview? I’m trying to figure out if they are also notifying of rejections.
It was an interview for me.
That’s strange. I applied to San Antonio and haven’t heard anythingI got an invite from University of Massachusetts and a rejection from UT San Antonio.
Maybe that’s a good thing. It could mean they’re still considering you.That’s strange. I applied to San Antonio and haven’t heard anything
Anyone heard from PA and NY programs?