You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MFM Fellowship 2021-2022
Started by OBGYN_13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not on my end. It might be easier if we share where we’ve got rejections and invites so we can know how programs are responding.Anyone heard from PA and NY programs?
godspeed everyone.
we are not eligible yet to register with NRMP match correct?
Correct. Match opens June 23rd.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not on my end. It might be easier if we share where we’ve got rejections and invites so we can know how programs are responding.
I think that’s a good idea. It would help us gauge who is saying what.
Massachusetts General Hospital -Rejection just got iti
I received one tooMassachusetts General Hospital -Rejection just got it
I received an interview invite from Penn State today.
How many interviews people have received so far. Here is what I got so far: interviews:5, waitlist:0, rejection: 0. I am nervous as most programs sent out invites on Monday.
How many interviews people have received so far. Here is what I got so far: interviews:5, waitlist:0, rejection: 0. I am nervous as most programs sent out invites on Monday
only 1/3 program send out. By looking information here. Do not loose hope yet
How many programs did you apply to Jecave?Rejection from CSMC
I have 3 interviews and 1 waitlist.
How many interviews people have received so far. Here is what I got so far: interviews:5, waitlist:0, rejection: 0. I am nervous as most programs sent out invites on Monday.
So far I have: interviews: 12, waitlist: 2, rejection: 0
I agree with OBGYN_13, I wouldn’t be nervous because I feel like many places haven’t sent out anything.
I applied very broadly since I’m coming from a community program with no connections.How many programs did you apply to Jecave?
How has your week gone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope so! It’s been really quiet.i called one IL program and coordinator said we are still reviewing and not send invitation yet. I also looked last year forum. Candidate were getting IV till late July
I wonder if programs are going to send a notice even if its a rejection.Very Quiet. No idea when they start sending IV . alomst 55 program still left
You mentioned you heard from Geisinger, was it an interview invite?
yes IVI wonder if programs are going to send a notice even if its a rejection.
You mentioned you heard from Geisinger, was it an interview invite?
Anyone heard from NJ programs?
As did I!just got Rej love letter from University of Pennsylvania
Me too 🙁As did I!
Interview offer from the University of Miami today.
Rejection from UT San Antonio as well.
Rejection from Northwestern in Chicago today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejections from Indiana and Minnesota
Same for me
Same here. Still have a lot of programs to hear fromRejections from Indiana and Minnesota
Definitely quieter. Today I received a rejection from University of Chicago and an interview from Arizona.
Congrats on the interview!
Which AZ?Congrats on the interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t heard from Beaumont. I guess they’re just notifying if its an invite.Beaumont and Ann arbor . Jecave which program you heard from NY
i didn’t apply to programs in NY.