MFM Fellowship 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
godspeed everyone.

we are not eligible yet to register with NRMP match correct?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not on my end. It might be easier if we share where we’ve got rejections and invites so we can know how programs are responding.

I think that’s a good idea. It would help us gauge who is saying what.

Massachusetts General Hospital -Rejection just got it

How many interviews people have received so far. Here is what I got so far: interviews:5, waitlist:0, rejection: 0. I am nervous as most programs sent out invites on Monday.

Reactions: 1 users
Rejection from CSMC

I have 3 interviews and 1 waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
How many interviews people have received so far. Here is what I got so far: interviews:5, waitlist:0, rejection: 0. I am nervous as most programs sent out invites on Monday.

So far I have: interviews: 12, waitlist: 2, rejection: 0

I agree with OBGYN_13, I wouldn’t be nervous because I feel like many places haven’t sent out anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
i called one IL program and coordinator said we are still reviewing and not send invitation yet. I also looked last year forum. Candidate were getting IV till late July

i called one IL program and coordinator said we are still reviewing and not send invitation yet. I also looked last year forum. Candidate were getting IV till late July
Hope so! It’s been really quiet.

Very Quiet. No idea when they start sending IV . alomst 55 program still left

Very Quiet. No idea when they start sending IV . alomst 55 program still left
I wonder if programs are going to send a notice even if its a rejection.
You mentioned you heard from Geisinger, was it an interview invite?

I wonder if programs are going to send a notice even if its a rejection.
You mentioned you heard from Geisinger, was it an interview invite?
yes IV

just got Rej love letter from University of Pennsylvania

Please share if anyone heard from Michigan program , thanks

yes I got too from these :
UPMC
UOK
Brigham and Women's Hospital

I wonder how many applicants there are this year. From available data it seems like every year it’s about the same but one of the rejection letters I received stated that they had 100 applicants. That seems like alot for 1 program.

it depend program to program. One in NC said , they got 50 appls for one position and invited 30

Rejections from Indiana and Minnesota

All get quiet now. not sure how many program left out sending out IVs

Definitely quieter. Today I received a rejection from University of Chicago and an interview from Arizona.

Are you guys hearing back from programs through email or through ERAS??

my ERAS is down

eras is down till June 9, they can communicate thrugh emal if they need to give IV or any other communication . in past they did

It’s been extremely quiet. In the last 2 weeks I’ve heard from 3 programs. 2 rej and 1 invite

I heard 3 program within last two week , 1Rej ; 1 waitlisted get confirmed and one new IV. seems like super quiet. nthg heard from NY, NJ program except Maimonides. anybody heard from NY, NJ programs

I haven’t heard from any of the NJ program neither.

What about Michigan programs?

Beaumont and Ann arbor . Jecave which program you heard from NY

Beaumont and Ann arbor . Jecave which program you heard from NY
I haven’t heard from Beaumont. I guess they’re just notifying if its an invite.

i didn’t apply to programs in NY.