Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If my extra interview theory is correct, I'm expecting a response by tomorrow or Thursday afternoon.Just to keep the suspense going.....STILL NOTHING!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If my extra interview theory is correct, I'm expecting a response by tomorrow or Thursday afternoon.Just to keep the suspense going.....STILL NOTHING!
Accepted! Didn't see anything about a scholarship >_<
@PTX2 - did yours mention the scholarship in the same letter as the decision?
Congrats!!! I was so certain I'm qualified, but looks like they are selecting the best of the best indeed 🙂Yes, it did! In bold it stated I received a scholarship and I'd receive an email from the financial aid department within the next few days.
Congrats!!! I was so certain I'm qualified, but looks like they are selecting the best of the best indeed 🙂
March 4th - 3 weeks from now.When is your deposit deadline?
Hey, I might still have mine so after work I can take a pic and post it here if you likeHey y'all, congrats to all the acceptances! Do any of you know where we might be able to find that "tentative" weekly schedule they showed during the curriculum presentation?
Hey, I might still have mine so after work I can take a pic and post it here if you like
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance. I am applying to MGH in the next application cycle. I am an international Irish student and I will be applying for ALL scholarships haha. I was wondering what your GRE and GPA stats were and how many volunteer hours you had? Any advice would be brilliant! 🙂Accepted with scholarship!!!!! While in the dentist's chair!!!
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance. I am applying to MGH in the next application cycle. I am an international Irish student and I will be applying for ALL scholarships haha. I was wondering what your GRE and GPA stats were and how many volunteer hours you had? Any advice would be brilliant! 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.