Program-Specific Info / Q's MGH IHP OTD 2020-2021 Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I decided to decline my offer (cost 😥) but wanted to give some hope to anyone on the waitlist. I had until yesterday to accept/decline the offer so there could be others who declined as well. You could be getting good news soon :)

I decided to decline my offer (cost 😥) but wanted to give some hope to anyone on the waitlist. I had until yesterday to accept/decline the offer so there could be others who declined as well. You could be getting good news soon :)
I turned mine down as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my offer of admission after being placed on the waitlist during early admission, I will be declining my offer (already committed to WashU) so hopefully someone who wants the spot will get it!

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted off the waitlist today and will be accepting the offer! I am so so excited :)

Haven't found a forum for this year's MGH applicants.. is anyone going and/or know of any facebook group or forum with other people attending starting Summer 2022?