Program-Specific Info / Q's MGH vs Columbia

Started by sss213
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sss213

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm deciding between Columbia's MOT program and MGH IHP's OTD. Does anyone have any advice on either one? (Or if NYU is better?)
 
I know a student who goes to MGH and loves it! I also was accepted to Columbia and recently decided not to go - the area of the OT campus is separate from the main campus and in a more seedy area. Also so many of the masters programs are going to entry level otd programs in the next couple years so personally I’m not sure Columbia would be worth it since it’s a masters.