MGHIHP DPT 2019-20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hem226

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Has anyone else received an invite to the open day in December? I'm going to be attending the morning session.

Also, does anyone have an idea how many people they invite or what your chances are of getting a spot if you have been invited? The email specifies that places were only offered to the "strongest applicants", but it still seems like invite quite a few people (looks like there were about 200 spots).

Members don't see this ad.

I just received the invite this morning! I will also be attending the morning session. I’m excited to see the facilities and learn more about the program

Unfortunately I don’t know much about how many people are invited/acceptance rates from the open house.

I also received the invitation this morning and will attend the afternoon session. Since this is not an interview, I suspect anyone invited will have high likelihood of getting acceptance or waitlisted at worst.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was invited this morning. I’ll be flying out of LAX the day before to attend the morning session. Anyone else coming from Southern California?

I was also invited, and will be attending the afternoon session!