MI MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HKLZ

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I failed MI MPJE twice with 72, 73 respectively. I used public health code and administrative rules from the board website, Baran's question book and notes, and bought questions from Pharmacy exam.com. What can I do as I am a foreign grad pharmacist. I feel very sad and disappointed. Any help or tips please!!! I feel I know a lot about the law but I don't know why I cannot do it.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!!! Go To MPA website. Michigan Pharmacist association.
They have law book. A few years ago I ordered J C Vivian's law book from there. I am not sure if they still sell that book.
But they have two other books for Michigan MPJE. They might be really helpful. I know MPJE is really tricky. You are almost there. Just read these resources on top of what you have and you will be good this time. Wish you good luck.

I actually just passed this. MPA also has a video that you can buy access to. I listened to it like 100x at 1.3x speed. I find that to be an effective way to get repetitive exposure to such boring material.

Hello!!! Go To MPA website. Michigan Pharmacist association.
They have law book. A few years ago I ordered J C Vivian's law book from there. I am not sure if they still sell that book.
But they have two other books for Michigan MPJE. They might be really helpful. I know MPJE is really tricky. You are almost there. Just read these resources on top of what you have and you will be good this time. Wish you good luck.

Thank so much for replying. I went there and it looks they discontinue this book and they have a new one. MI pharmacy law simplified the first edition. and it has more than one author. another question please.. how can I know that I am ready? I used to score over 90% in the pharmacyexam.com when I was studying. But it was much easier than the real exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually just passed this. MPA also has a video that you can buy access to. I listened to it like 100x at 1.3x speed. I find that to be an effective way to get repetitive exposure to such boring material.

T hanks for advising . I went there but I cannot find that video that u are talking about. would u please copy the link for me! and yes the material is very boring especially to me as I need to study it for the third time :(

Thank so much for replying. I went there and it looks they discontinue this book and they have a new one. MI pharmacy law simplified the first edition. and it has more than one author. another question please.. how can I know that I am ready? I used to score over 90% in the pharmacyexam.com when I was studying. But it was much easier than the real exam.
well, you will never be completely prepared for MPJE. As it's your thrid attempt I would suggest you to buy any other reputable mock test and take it when you are totally ready. Some questions in MPJE are really tricky. So read the question twice before you select the final answer. If you read that MPA book you will clear the exam for sure. it covers mostly everything.

well, you will never be completely prepared for MPJE. As it's your thrid attempt I would suggest you to buy any other reputable mock test and take it when you are totally ready. Some questions in MPJE are really tricky. So read the question twice before you select the final answer. If you read that MPA book you will clear the exam for sure. it covers mostly everything.

Thank u for the tip.. what website do you recommend for the questions other than pharmacy.com as I already have it?
Is prempje.com a good one. I have heard it's good but some said it's outdated. Any recommendations. I just ordered MAP book, and guide to federal law. and I will se how will it go.

Hello everyone.
I failed MI MPJE twice with 72, 73 respectively. I used public health code and administrative rules from the board website, Baran's question book and notes, and bought questions from Pharmacy exam.com. What can I do as I am a foreign grad pharmacist. I feel very sad and disappointed. Any help or tips please!!! I feel I know a lot about the law but I don't know why I cannot do it.
Thanks.
Hello everyone.
Thanks.
Hi, I am looking for study partner for MPJE Michigan. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you!