Miami Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Briefly describe your non-science, non-medical experiences and activities in the spaces below. Where appropriate, include dates and length of time of your involvement. Do not send additional pages or send a resume and do not send examples of your work or photocopies of awards or recognition that you have received. Answers will be limited to 375 characters.

Did you guys just list your activities or actually write them out in a short essay?

Members don't see this ad.

I just listed them. 375 characters is only a few sentences.

Did you guys just list your activities or actually write them out in a short essay?[/QUOTE]

375 isn't much but I said all I could if there was only one activity for that topic. Topics I had more activities to mention turned more into a list.

I pulled out my old application from two years ago to see if the application has changed. If your questions are anything like mine, you should see multiple forms for fields so as community work and employment. I treated theme like the AMCAS extra-curriculars page and wrote about unique activities and why I enjoyed them. I certainly did not just list them. 375 characters is a good-sized paragraph.