Michigan 2018

Started by Guri
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Guri

Full Member
5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, this thread for International Dentist Program at Michigan for the year 2018. Please give your inputs regarding the same.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They usually send a week before deadline. Its surprising. Or they might have already sent out and nobody posted here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They have not yet sent the invites. I emailed them and they mentioned they will start in next couple of weeks. Assuming this or next week they will start.
 
I called Michigan today. They said they sent out the first batch of invites this morning. But there will be more to come. Good luck to all!
 
I called Michigan today. They said they sent out the first batch of invites this morning. But there will be more to come. Good luck to all!
Thanks for the update. Did they send out to the whole first batch? Half the invites are out then?
 
Thanks for the update. Did they send out to the whole first batch? Half the invites are out then?
Not sure about that. But he did say it was on rolling basis and what I understand from that is this batch would be mostly comprising of early bird applicants.
 
So , I called them and they said that they sent out the first batch of interview invitations. Did anyone get a reply from here. What could be the dates of interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I am looking to share accommodation with a female for 24th July Michigan interview. Please pm me if anyone's interested. Thanks
 
hi at what time does the interview end can i book flight at 7:15 pm
I would not suggest doing that since their interview invite mentions that everyone must finish the bench test by 7 pm. It starts at 3 pm so if you are interviewing , it is best to not book a flight for 7.15. Just my personal opinion.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad