Michigan Fellowship List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rogue_Leader

Silent Sentinel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to Michigan's fellowship match list (or could post it)? My folder didn't seem to make it back with me from Ann Arbor. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for that. Any chance you know where I can find it broken down by year?

Members don't see this ad :)
you could email the program coordinator, i'm sure they have that information. plus, why do you need it broken down by year? most people match at michigan.

Thanks for that. Any chance you know where I can find it broken down by year?

I was just curious where the latest classes are ending up. I never know what to make of a program where 50-60% of the residents end up staying at their home program. Is that a good thing (good program, people want to stay there) or a bad thing (nobody else will take the residents)?

imo it's a good thing. the program respects the training its residents receive and many people choose to stay at michigan. if you look at the other programs where people go, they are all good/ excellent programs. like it says on the website, about 80% of michigan residents go on to do a fellowship, and people don't have difficulty matching.

I was just curious where the latest classes are ending up. I never know what to make of a program where 50-60% of the residents end up staying at their home program. Is that a good thing (good program, people want to stay there) or a bad thing (nobody else will take the residents)?