cmakessmiles
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Michigan(IS)
pros
-in state tuition
-close to home
- “best school in the world”
cons
-bigger class
-staying in the same place as undergrad
-no summers off
-starts a month after graduation
-higher cost of living
Kentucky(OOS)
pros
-super small class size- 65
-better fit/ community environment
-new place
-lower cost of living
-scholarship possible after going in
cons
-more expensive
I am so torn if anyone has any great experiences at either! i’m really focused on getting more clinical experience? i don’t care about research. I might specialize in peds, unsure!
pros
-in state tuition
-close to home
- “best school in the world”
cons
-bigger class
-staying in the same place as undergrad
-no summers off
-starts a month after graduation
-higher cost of living
Kentucky(OOS)
pros
-super small class size- 65
-better fit/ community environment
-new place
-lower cost of living
-scholarship possible after going in
cons
-more expensive
I am so torn if anyone has any great experiences at either! i’m really focused on getting more clinical experience? i don’t care about research. I might specialize in peds, unsure!