-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State DVM Class of 2013
Started by Teddyb11
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Probably some of the folks on this thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=584000
🙂
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=584000
🙂
My apologies for starting a new thread, the old one seemed to have a lot to do with the application process and waiting to hear back from Michigan State, I was really looking forward to hearing from those that were accepted or those that were waitlisted and hopefully hearing they were accepted soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be there!!! 😀
I'll be there too!
If you guys are on Facebook there's a fb group that someone started ... I had a really hard time searching for it (for some reason that I'm not sure of ... but be careful if you search for MSU CVM ... the one that comes up is Mississsippi state!). But the name of it is "MSU CVM class of 2013" with the green and white CVM symbol as its logo. There are only like 16 members so far ... and I'm really looking forward to meeting people!🙂
I know which one that you're talking about ... but I don't think it's really the "right" one (I mean I guess that's relevantly speaking ... but the other one is open membership and has 16 members). I'll PM you ... if you "friend" me, you can see the link to the group on my page.
Hey i'll be there! i just got my letter on friday!! is anyone else going to the welcome day??
.
Last edited:
I'll be at Welcome Day🙂
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told that they sent out the acceptances and the alternates ... but they didn't mention rejections. I think in years past the last round of those went out at the beginning of april? I'm not sure though ... so much has been different about this admissions cycle. I wouldn't hesitate to email or call them and ask.
I am on the alternate list. is there anybody who knows when the final decision is made?
Like all other US vet schools, the deadline for those accepted to claim their seat is April 15th. I would imagine that the waitlist will begin to move sometime after then...maybe within the days following?
I called admissions and asked, they said they'd be admitting people from the waitlist between May 15th and August 15th--so we've got a bit of a wait.
.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
wow, how did I manage to post that 5 times?? sorry guys.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 328