Mid-Atlantic Region Starting Salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mid-Atlantic Starting Salary Range

  • Below 90K

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 90 to 100K

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 100 to 110K

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 110 to 120k

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 120k +++

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

dentalstudents

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, talked to a recent Optometry Grad and she claimed starting salaries in the Mid-Atlantic region were anywhere from 120 to 130k. I am coming down to a decision between dentistry, podiatry, and optometry and was wondering if anyone in that region can back her up on that claim?

- I understand almost every other post on this forum turns into a "choose dentistry forum" but I just wanted to see if anyone in the Mid-Atlantic region will agree with or refute her remarks?
 
Post this on reddit. The Optometry section on sdn is practically dead.