Midwest Bird and Exotic Externship question

Started by Nigripes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nigripes

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was hoping to find someone or several someones who may have completed at externship at the Midwest Bird & Exotic Animal Hospital in IL. I have inquired about the day to day operations and what final year vet students can do. I am interested in any feedback that anyone may about this opportunity. There is some husbandry involved, which I am fine with, but as former zoo keeper I don't want that to be the majority of learning. I have also asked about how much time is spent helping with husbandry for in-patients.