Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Interview #1
Notification date: 10/10/2024
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS, Canadian Dual citizen
ADEA mail-out date: 10/01/2024
GPA (science, overall): 3.74 sGPA, 3.74 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/22
First Date available: 10/14/24
Method of interview: In Person
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/10/2024
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS, Canadian Dual citizen
ADEA mail-out date: 10/01/2024
GPA (science, overall): 3.74 sGPA, 3.74 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/22
First Date available: 10/14/24
Method of interview: In Person
congrats!! were u on the waitlist???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk about any waitlist, they just got back to me very quickly. I don't think I'll be able to make it there for the first date available so I'll probably have to go in march, which is unfortunate but I'm literally on the direct other side of the continent lmao.
Congrats! that's very unfortunate and also very short notice from their part.
 
Interview #5
Notification date: 10/15/2024
Method of notification: email
Residency: international
Application complete date: 9/6/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.92 sGPA, 3.96 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/27/21/24/no
Method of interview: in-person
 
Interview #5
Notification date: 10/15/2024
Method of notification: email
Residency: international
Application complete date: 9/6/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.92 sGPA, 3.96 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26/27/21/24/no
Method of interview: in-person
Earliest date?
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/15/2024
Method of notification: email
Residency: international
Application complete date: 10/10/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.72 GPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/19/no
Method of interview: in-person (all spots are currently full so I am still waiting)
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/15/2024
Method of notification: email
Residency: international
Application complete date: 10/10/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.72 GPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/19/no
Method of interview: in-person (all spots are currently full so I am still waiting)
congrats! pls pray for me to get one too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there is a way to check for other opened up interview spots? I read online you could but I cant find a way to in my portal
 
Interview #2
Notification date: 10/25/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
ADEA mail-out date: 6/4/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.00 sGPA, 3.25 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/21/21/no
First Date available: 11/6/24
Method of interview: In Person

Like Quote Reply
Report
 
Interview #2
Notification date: 10/25/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
ADEA mail-out date: 6/4/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.00 sGPA, 3.25 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/21/21/no
First Date available: 11/6/24
Method of interview: In Person

Like Quote Reply
Report
we have such similar stats!!! im so proud of u!! just curious; r u an URM
 
GOT AN INTERVIEW AFTER BEING WAITLISTED!

Interview #2
Waitlisted: 9/28
Notification date: 10/31
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
ADEA mail-out date: 9/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.45 sGPA, 3.62 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/17/22/yes
Method of interview: In Person
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when they are planning to post new interviews slots? it has been almost a month that it says all slots are full on my portal
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 12/02
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
ADEA mail-out date: 9/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.1 sGPA, 3.4 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/18/18/yes (QR:16)
Method of interview: In Person
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 12/02
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
ADEA mail-out date: 9/16
GPA (science, overall): 3.1 sGPA, 3.4 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/18/18/yes (QR:16)
Method of interview: In Person
congrats!!!! very very happy for u!!! i have similar stats. hope i can get an interview soon! were u on the interview waitlist if u don't mind me asking
 
congrats!!!! very very happy for u!!! i have similar stats. hope i can get an interview soon! were u on the interview waitlist if u don't mind me asking
I wish the best for you! I was not in the waitlist. I was able to schedule my interview for next Monday. Yesterday when I saw the invitation, I saw 5 dates to schedule all in December, all those got filled quickly. So if you get one schedule it ASAP.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish the best for you! I was not in the waitlist. I was able to schedule my interview for next Monday. Yesterday when I saw the invitation, I saw 5 dates to schedule all in December, all those got filled quickly. So if you get one schedule it ASAP.
amazing! go kill that interview
 
for everyone that interviewed did your interview take place in the morning like the email said? Because I've heard people say its in the afternoon