You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuredds2024??
Full Member
ok thank you guys! I'm kinda glad its in the morning I want to get it over with lol
Same here!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gainsandbrains
Full Member
Accepted!
Eris Rastim
Full Member
Accepted! Feels weird to be saying that lol
My portal updated ~20 minutes after my phone call so it should change soon. Congrats!!!Accepted! but my portal hasnt updated yet
Oxidant911
New Member
Was anyone’s phone call from a Luis Hernandez? I got a call and the call failed after he said hello
gainsandbrains
Full Member
My portal updated but didn’t get a call 🙁
LightOfMyLife!
New Member
Accepted! Got a call today at 9:50 AM EST!!
futuredds_2029
Full Member
Got a call and portal changed! OOS
Accepted today, saw on portal 8 am (central time).
Is anyone still waiting for interviews and know until when they continue to interview?
I had an interview slot for mid March until I switched to a December one that opened so they interview into March for sure. During my tour they said they have students accepted as late as April. I would keep checking your portal and maybe calling every now and then to see if any other interviewees cancel due to accepting other offers.Is anyone still waiting for interviews and know until when they continue to interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bchaikovsky
New Member
I am curious if anyone else has not heard ANYTHING from Midwestern since Decision Day. No waitlist, no rejection, no acceptance.. just radio silence. I interviewed on 9/5 and my portal still says 'Awaiting Decision'.
After decision day is mostly silence because of the holidays. Probably they will send more invites for interviews in the beginning of January. After 1/13 you should hear back for an acceptance, that’s the deadline for the deposit to secure your seat for people that already got accepted.I am curious if anyone else has not heard ANYTHING from Midwestern since Decision Day. No waitlist, no rejection, no acceptance.. just radio silence. I interviewed on 9/5 and my portal still says 'Awaiting Decision'.
futuredds2024??
Full Member
Was anyone accepted this morning? Got a call from the school but no answer with callback. My portal has not changed? I'll try again soon but just curious.
bchaikovsky
New Member
Update: Received acceptance call this morning at 7:30AM PST. They are calling 43 more people today. Good luck to all!I am curious if anyone else has not heard ANYTHING from Midwestern since Decision Day. No waitlist, no rejection, no acceptance.. just radio silence. I interviewed on 9/5 and my portal still says 'Awaiting Decision'.
Penguin204
New Member
Accepted! Received a phone call and he said they will update the portal later this afternoon
futuredds2024??
Full Member
Has anyone’s portal been updated? Accepted as well!
gainsandbrains
Full Member
There’s a GroupMe! Search up mwu cdma 2029Does anyone know of a Facebook group for incoming dental students?
toothfairyyyy
Full Member
Did anyone else receive an email about transferring your application to MWU pharmacy program for no cost?
dentincology
New Member
Does anyone know if the seats are full?
vietdent21
New Member
most likely not, there will be a lot of movement near the end of march when ADEA informs the schools of which students are holding more than 1 seatDoes anyone know if the seats are full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UniqueUser
New Member
anyone heard back from post-dec interview?
Just turned down my offer-- there's probably going to be some movement this month. Good luck!
Does anyone if the class is full and if they’re still accepting people??
Thank you!Just turned down my offer-- there's probably going to be some movement this month. Good luck!
dentincology
New Member
Did you receive a call/email today?Just turned down my offer-- there's probably going to be some movement this month. Good luck!
No I got accepted on decision dayDid you receive a call/email today?
Has anyone heard updates recently regarding people who have interviewed and are still "awaiting decision"?
UniqueUser
New Member
Did anyone interviewed post December hear back at all?
AgNPsLADEE
New Member
I am also on the edge of my seat...
Anyone considering their masters?
When did you interview?I am also on the edge of my seat...
AgNPsLADEE
New Member
I interviewed in February, you?When did you interview?
Same on the 27thI interviewed in February, you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UniqueUser
New Member
Interviewed in Jan. Waitlisted today. Has anyone been accepted?
CarriesPolice
New Member
Interviewed two weeks ago and got waitlisted today
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 54
- Views
- 24K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 62
- Views
- 28K