-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern AZ MABS 2017-2018
Started by mfrey28
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my phone interview first week of January.
I heard back within 1 week.
I'm on the "alternate"(waitlist) list :/
Surprisingly, this program is "competitive"
I heard back within 1 week.
I'm on the "alternate"(waitlist) list :/
Surprisingly, this program is "competitive"
Have you been checking the portal? I found out there before getting an emailWow, that quick? I don't know why mine is taking sooo long. I literally keep refreshing my email everyday![]()
Will be turning down my admission offer, hopefully you will get out of the alternate list!I had my phone interview first week of January.
I heard back within 1 week.
I'm on the "alternate"(waitlist) list :/
Surprisingly, this program is "competitive"
Oh thank you! I hope so :/Will be turning down my admission offer, hopefully you will get out of the alternate list!
May I ask why you are turning down the offer?
I have other admission offers and I have a phone interview coming up. I was thinking of stay in-state and saving money by living at home.Oh thank you! I hope so :/
May I ask why you are turning down the offer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just made a new group on fb https://m.facebook.com/groups/606704759534821?ref=bookmarks
I believe this is the official group which includes people who have completed the program for any advice that you may have. Best of luck!
Log into Facebook | Facebook
Log into Facebook | Facebook
I have a GPA of 3.52 and my DAT score is only 16... I'm retaking it this summer. Does anyone know anyone getting accepted that have such a low DAT score? I also still haven't finished my application and I dont know if applying late is going to affect it. I will finish my application this weekend though.
