Midwestern AZ MABS 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfrey28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting the thread. I have a phone interview scheduled for 1/4. Already accepted to IL but really want to go to AZ!

Members don't see this ad.

Interview was very conversational and relaxed. Accepted yesterday. Will be turning down though.

Hey guys, I interviewed on 2/16. I haven't heard back yet. How long did it take you guys to know that you were accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my phone interview first week of January.
I heard back within 1 week.
I'm on the "alternate"(waitlist) list :/
Surprisingly, this program is "competitive"

Had my acceptance after a week. Turned it down due to cost and upcoming med school interviews

Wow, that quick? I don't know why mine is taking sooo long. I literally keep refreshing my email everyday :nailbiting:

Wow, that quick? I don't know why mine is taking sooo long. I literally keep refreshing my email everyday :nailbiting:
Have you been checking the portal? I found out there before getting an email

I do check the portal but I have no idea where it should be, do you go to Admissions >> Post-Accepted?

Yeah and then Accepted Checklist will have a matriculation agreement if you are accepted

Yeah I just checked, doesn't say anything except for "This checklist is available to accepted applicants." :inpain: The waiting game continues...

Had my acceptance today finally, now I'm waiting to hear back from other programs ;) good luck everyone who's still waiting and those who are on the alternate list!!

Reactions: 1 users
I had my phone interview first week of January.
I heard back within 1 week.
I'm on the "alternate"(waitlist) list :/
Surprisingly, this program is "competitive"
Will be turning down my admission offer, hopefully you will get out of the alternate list!

Oh thank you! I hope so :/
May I ask why you are turning down the offer?
I have other admission offers and I have a phone interview coming up. I was thinking of stay in-state and saving money by living at home.

Is there a Facebook group for this class year yet? :whoa:

I have a GPA of 3.52 and my DAT score is only 16... I'm retaking it this summer. Does anyone know anyone getting accepted that have such a low DAT score? I also still haven't finished my application and I dont know if applying late is going to affect it. I will finish my application this weekend though.