Midwestern, CCP (c/o 2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got accepted! Interviewed 04/23 accepted 05/1. Is anyone else that got accepted from AZ?

Members don't see this ad.

What did you guys write in your letter of intent? Did you information about yourself? Or just simply state that this school is your first choice?

I stated reasons why I was impressed with the curriculum, and why those things made Midwestern my top choice. I also sent a thank you letter to both of my interviewers as well as the Dean.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted just now!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got accepted too!!!! dont know if I should stick with CSU or come to MWU. help??

I just got accepted too!!!! dont know if I should stick with CSU or come to MWU. help??
we have been waiting for MWU forever!!! but I do have a friend that is going to CSU as well so I can introduce you..lol either way we are in!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hard decision! Hey if you go to MWU at least you'll go knowing us lol

Anyone looking to find a place share? Let me know... I need to find a place for myself. Let me know if anyone is still looking for place too so we can hunt together. I need to share with a female student though. I am female as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Message me :)
Anyone looking to find a place share? Let me know... I need to find a place for myself. Let me know if anyone is still looking for place too so we can hunt together. I need to share with a female student though. I am female as well.[/QUOTE

Got accepted! Interviewed 04/23 accepted 05/1. Is anyone else that got accepted from AZ?
I am from AZ and got accepted to ccp a few months ago. I really wanted to get into midwestern in Glendale. Unfortunately they concluded their interviews before I sent in my application. I have tried everything to get transferred but I have not had any l luck. It looks like I will have to leave my family and head to Chicago. I am driving down around the 8 or 9th of August. When are you going?

I am from AZ and got accepted to ccp a few months ago. I really wanted to get into midwestern in Glendale. Unfortunately they concluded their interviews before I sent in my application. I have tried everything to get transferred but I have not had any l luck. It looks like I will have to leave my family and head to Chicago. I am driving down around the 8 or 9th of August. When are you going?
Hey i just got accepted as well. will you be dorming or living off campus?

Anyone looking to find a place share? Let me know... I need to find a place for myself. Let me know if anyone is still looking for place too so we can hunt together. I need to share with a female student though. I am female as well.
Hey i just got accepted as well. I was looking into a few place and found deals for like 600-700 dollars. you should add your self on the facebook site so we can all chat! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone!! i just got accepted. biggest decision of my life to leave home, but I'm doing it!! id like to meet as many people as possible. i may be living off campus if anyone (females) are looking into it as well.

Anyone still looking for a roomate?

Last edited: