You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern, CCP (c/o 2018)
Started by jkong
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What did you guys write in your letter of intent? Did you information about yourself? Or just simply state that this school is your first choice?
I stated reasons why I was impressed with the curriculum, and why those things made Midwestern my top choice. I also sent a thank you letter to both of my interviewers as well as the Dean.
I got accepted.
What day did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted just now!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!
me too!!!!!Accepted just now!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!
we have been waiting for MWU forever!!! but I do have a friend that is going to CSU as well so I can introduce you..lol either way we are in!!!I just got accepted too!!!! dont know if I should stick with CSU or come to MWU. help??
CONGRATS!!!!!Accepted just now!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!
Hard decision! Hey if you go to MWU at least you'll go knowing us lolI just got accepted too!!!! dont know if I should stick with CSU or come to MWU. help??
Yay!
I GOT ACCEPTED TOO!!!
Congrats everyone!!!
Message me 🙂
Anyone looking to find a place share? Let me know... I need to find a place for myself. Let me know if anyone is still looking for place too so we can hunt together. I need to share with a female student though. I am female as well.[/QUOTE
I messaged you.Message me 🙂
Is there a Facebook page for class of 2018 yet? If so, we all can communicate there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from AZ and got accepted to ccp a few months ago. I really wanted to get into midwestern in Glendale. Unfortunately they concluded their interviews before I sent in my application. I have tried everything to get transferred but I have not had any l luck. It looks like I will have to leave my family and head to Chicago. I am driving down around the 8 or 9th of August. When are you going?Got accepted! Interviewed 04/23 accepted 05/1. Is anyone else that got accepted from AZ?
Which MWU did you get accepted to? az or il? i got accepted as well so I'm trying to meet people!Accepted just now!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!
Hey i just got accepted as well. will you be dorming or living off campus?I am from AZ and got accepted to ccp a few months ago. I really wanted to get into midwestern in Glendale. Unfortunately they concluded their interviews before I sent in my application. I have tried everything to get transferred but I have not had any l luck. It looks like I will have to leave my family and head to Chicago. I am driving down around the 8 or 9th of August. When are you going?
Hey i just got accepted as well. I was looking into a few place and found deals for like 600-700 dollars. you should add your self on the facebook site so we can all chat! 🙂Anyone looking to find a place share? Let me know... I need to find a place for myself. Let me know if anyone is still looking for place too so we can hunt together. I need to share with a female student though. I am female as well.
Hey everyone!! i just got accepted. biggest decision of my life to leave home, but I'm doing it!! id like to meet as many people as possible. i may be living off campus if anyone (females) are looking into it as well.
Which MWU did you get accepted to? az or il? i got accepted as well so I'm trying to meet people!
I got accepted to ccp Il. How about you?
Similar threads
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K