Midwestern CCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, I got a friend who got that. I wonder if we are talking about the same person, hehe. I was hoping that he gets in so we, UCSD, kids can stick together at Midwestern. Well, at least he got into Shenadoah, I'm happy for him. Good luck to those people who are still on the waitlist. The feelings are indescrible! I've been there. Good luck guys!

Yes, we are definitely talking about the same person. 😀
 
Wow, 59 people have joined the group already. But then again, probably there are many others who are not aware of the group or do not have facebook.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to those who were pulled from the waitlist. I got my call too!! I'm so excited to be attending Midwestern. See you guys in the fall.
 
I just got a call and I have been pulled off the waitlist too!
Is there any females looking for a roommate, if so then pm me!
 
I just got a call and I have been pulled off the waitlist too!
Is there any females looking for a roommate, if so then pm me!

OMG!!!!! Congrats girl!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Awwww, now both you and RxHopeful are going to be @ MWU, that's what's up!!! All I have to say is represent hard ladies!!!! I'm soo happy we all got into a school 🙂 Best of luck to you both 👍!!!!