Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hi everyone, I interviewed at Midwestern February 9th. I still have not heard anything regarding my status. I was told I would be notified whether I was accepted, waitlisted, or denied. With it being so late in the cycle I find it odd that I haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in the same position or have any idea what this could mean? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I interviewed at Midwestern February 9th. I still have not heard anything regarding my status. I was told I would be notified whether I was accepted, waitlisted, or denied. With it being so late in the cycle I find it odd that I haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in the same position or have any idea what this could mean? Thank you in advance!
Hi! Have you heard anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed near the end of February and still haven't heard anything either. I've talked to some people and seems like we're all in the same boat unfortunately

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed near the end of February and still haven't heard anything either. I've talked to some people and seems like we're all in the same boat unfortunately
Check your status on aadsas

Hello! has anyone gotten a rejection or interview invite recently? I know they don't update on AADSAS but still have not heard back. Also, does anyone know when they stop doing interviews?

Nope still waitlisted. no response from the admissions when i email them.
Hello! has anyone gotten a rejection or interview invite recently? I know they don't update on AADSAS but still have not heard back. Also, does anyone know when they stop doing interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS! Can I ask what you’re stats were and if you ever got waitlisted?
Thank you!! I wasn't waitlisted, I interviewed in February and didn't hear anything until the call today. My stats are pretty bad 😅 but I'm in the Biomedical Sciences program at Midwestern-IL which I think really helped. My undergrad GPA is 3.0 and master's GPA is 3.8.

Thank you!! I wasn't waitlisted, I interviewed in February and didn't hear anything until the call today. My stats are pretty bad 😅 but I'm in the Biomedical Sciences program at Midwestern-IL which I think really helped. My undergrad GPA is 3.0 and master's GPA is 3.8.
I see I see

Anyone know if there was any waitlist movement recently? Starting to get really discouraged since the cycle is almost over

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,
I received a virtual interview invite for later this month. I am OOS. Does anyone know how full the class is? Also.. was there a secondary application we are supposed to complete or something?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone,
I received a virtual interview invite for later this month. I am OOS. Does anyone know how full the class is? Also.. was there a secondary application we are supposed to complete or something?
Congrats! I believe its just the secondary that you completed when you first applied

Hi everyone,
When's your interview?

Any updates here? Anyone that interviewed April 26th or that went to the tour last weekend get an acceptance yet?

Hello all,
I will be an incoming student this upcoming fall and was wondering for anyone who is out of state and moved there to please recommend apartment complexes near midwestern.