Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I interviewed at Midwestern February 9th. I still have not heard anything regarding my status. I was told I would be notified whether I was accepted, waitlisted, or denied. With it being so late in the cycle I find it odd that I haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in the same position or have any idea what this could mean? Thank you in advance!
 
Hi everyone, I interviewed at Midwestern February 9th. I still have not heard anything regarding my status. I was told I would be notified whether I was accepted, waitlisted, or denied. With it being so late in the cycle I find it odd that I haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in the same position or have any idea what this could mean? Thank you in advance!
Hi! Have you heard anything back yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I interviewed at Midwestern February 9th. I still have not heard anything regarding my status. I was told I would be notified whether I was accepted, waitlisted, or denied. With it being so late in the cycle I find it odd that I haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in the same position or have any idea what this could mean? Thank you in advance!
I interviewed near the end of February and still haven't heard anything either. I've talked to some people and seems like we're all in the same boat unfortunately
 
Hello! has anyone gotten a rejection or interview invite recently? I know they don't update on AADSAS but still have not heard back. Also, does anyone know when they stop doing interviews?
 
CONGRATS! Can I ask what you’re stats were and if you ever got waitlisted?
Thank you!! I wasn't waitlisted, I interviewed in February and didn't hear anything until the call today. My stats are pretty bad 😅 but I'm in the Biomedical Sciences program at Midwestern-IL which I think really helped. My undergrad GPA is 3.0 and master's GPA is 3.8.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! I wasn't waitlisted, I interviewed in February and didn't hear anything until the call today. My stats are pretty bad 😅 but I'm in the Biomedical Sciences program at Midwestern-IL which I think really helped. My undergrad GPA is 3.0 and master's GPA is 3.8.
I see I see
 
Hello all,
I will be an incoming student this upcoming fall and was wondering for anyone who is out of state and moved there to please recommend apartment complexes near midwestern.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad